I love you in my shirts

Scarlett
Nothing is hotter then seen Jase walk in my room in his boxers with breakfast in hand. His muscular body and messy hair makes my stomach do all kinds of things. I wonder if he regrets last night. Maybe he doesn't want to embarrass me by rejecting me because I literally took over.

"I made you breakfast," he says placing it down on the bed.

"Thanks," I put my hair up in a ponytail and move closer to him. "I am sorry about last night, I basically didn't give you a choice," he grabs my hips and pulls me to him.

"You don't have to apologize for anything. I have been wanting you for a long time now," he doesn't let me answer. He licks my bottom lip and slips his tongue hungrily into my mouth.

"Mmm Jase, let's eat first," I say when he starts slipping a hand under my shirt. He nods and we eat our breakfast.

"I love you in my shirts, you look so sexy," I finish my toast and take a sip of my water before answering him.

"Hmmm but do you prefer it off?" I say teasing him by unbottening the shirt. I haven't put my bra or panties back on.

"No, let me. I want to make love to you this time," love. He didn't say sex. He wants to make love to me and I am not stopping him. He moves the rest of the breakfast off and places it on the small table near the bed before he moves on top of me.

He unbuttons the shirt slowly teasing me with his fingers just slightly touching me. His touch sends tremors through my body. He picks me up and takes the shirt off. He looks at me with hunger in his eye.

"I have wanted you for so long Scarlett," I can't say anything back when he pulls his boxers down and I study what had brought me pleasure last night.

"I am yours," I finally say opening my legs. He moves slowly kissing my legs and making his way up to my breast.

"I love them baby, they're perfect," he says taking a handful of my breast and kissing me. I let out a moan when I feel his two fingers slip in an out in between my legs.

"Jase," I want him to stop torturing me and be inside me already. But he just keeps thrusting his fingers in an out while biting on my nipple. "Please Jase," I beg.

"Not yet baby," I grab the sheets and pull on them. I come and Jase licks and tastes.

"Scarlett baby you're so good."

He comes up and buries his head in my neck. I am about to protest and tell him to do it again but stop when I feel him at my entrance.

"I'll take it slow baby, I want you to enjoy this as much as I am," I nod. He moves slowly in like he said and it's driving me crazy.

"Faster Jase, faster," I pull my legs up and wrap them around his waist. I move my hips up and down as he moves into me harder. I grab his face and kiss him hard.

"I lied Jase, I love you. Not just like my bestfriend. I have been in love with you since the day you kissed me at the dance. I have wanted you since then," he explodes inside me and kisses me with so much passion.

"You're amazing Scarlett, everything about you," he says sliding out of me and placing kisses all over my head. I laugh when he licks my cheek. "You like me licking don't you?" I nod and he licks me more all over. I am on the verge of another orgasm.

"Jase?"

"Yes baby?" he says looking up at me. I love how his blue eyes look, full of lust. I know I shouldn't ask but the question has been on my head since I had woken up.

"Is this just temporary?" he moves away from me and pulls us up to a seating position.

"No Scarlett. I want you, I have wanted you. What we just did and last night is something I have never experienced. It has never felt that good baby. Never. You know my fucked up sex life but that's all there is sex. With you it's different. I am not good enough for you but I'll spend the rest of my life proving that I'll try to be if you let me," I wrap my arms around him and place a big kiss on his lips.

"I love you Jase Dawn," he doesn't say it back but I know he wasn't lying. This means more, I want it to mean more. He wraps my legs around his waist and picks us up.

"Jase what are you doing?"

"I want to wash your body," he says and walks us into the shower. He turns on the water and lets my hair loose. The water is cold but when his hands start applying soap to my body I don't feel any coldness. I moan as I feel waves of pleasure run through me.

He grabs my wrist and put my arms up to the wall. He smiles and moves to taste my breast. He likes doing that too much.

"Fuck Scarlett I want in you again so bad baby," I feel him at my entrance but he isn't going in.

"Jase let me go," he immediately lets go of my wrist fearing he's hurting me. "Lean against the wall," I order and he does it.

I kiss his neck and make my way down until I reach his cock and take a lick.

"Ah fuck Scarlett," he groans. I smile up at him before opening my mouth to take him in.

Jase
Seen Scarlett lean down and suck me is fascinating. She sucks it like it's a fucking Popsicle.

"Scarlett baby I am about to come," it has been less than 5 minutes and she already has me coming again.

"Mmm Jase," she says standing up but placing a hand on my still hard cock. I move my two fingers between her legs and pull her lips to me. Fuck, never did I imagine simple handjobs feeling so fucking good. I come in her hands and she in mines.

"You're perfect," I tell her and move her to the water. I wash her body and she washes mines. After we dry each other up and got dressed. If she walks around in my shirt I won't be able to keep my hands off her.

"What are you doing today?" she asks. It's still early in the morning and I have a meeting in a bit but fuck I just want to stay with her.

"Meeting with some people to finally open the place tomorrow," I move and sit with her on her sofa. I can tell something is worrying her, it has to do with what my dad had said.

"Jase I'll be your partner bu-"

Fuck my dad had gotten to her.

"Baby don't listen to what my dad said. I want you to have a part of my place, it will be split evenly."

"No Jase, it only going to be your place. I will be just an employee, please just leave it at that."

"Fine but you aren't just my employee baby," she giggles when I start kissing her neck. She is wearing little shorts and a tank top that shows that sexy belly piercing.

"When did you get this?" I ask touching it.

"Not too long ago, Kylie made me get it," I am going to have to thank Kylie for making her.

"Mmm I want to taste you again," I say sliding my hands through her shorts.

"Jase go to your meeting, you can do anything you want to me when you come back," she says pulling my hand away.

"Anything?" she nods and gives me one last kiss.

"Go or you won't get nothing," she threatens. I get up and make my way out.

"I'll be thinking of that tight delicious pussy of yours in that meeting," I say and hear her laugh as I close the door. I can't wait to come back and have Scarlett waiting for me. She is mine now. Finally.