Date

Scarlett
"That's so sweet," Kylie says after I tell her all about yesterday.

"I know. It's so not him."

"That's true, he's knowing for fucking random girls not naming things after them."

"He said it was because I mean a lot to him. It's probably because I am like a sister to him," that has to be it. Even if I hate the thought of him seen me as a sister. "Anyway let's go before I change my mind," Kylie immediately gets up.

We get into my car and make our way to the mall. Kylie insists I need new clothes since I am not going to be working for just anyone anymore. I haven't called my boss to tell him I don't want to be his secretary anymore. Right now I am on vacation and he expects me back in a couple of weeks so I decided to wait.

"We are gonna stop by Victoria's Secret and get you some good lingerie because the way you and Ian going y'all gon-"

"Oh shut up Kylie!" me and Ian haven't had sex yet although we have gotten close. I haven't had sex since my last boyfriend, which was about a year ago.

Kylie immediately saw her store and dragged me in with her to Forever 21.

"I love this one," she says holding up a beautiful red dress. I take it from her and we start looking for more. When we have options to choose from we go to try them on.

"This is to tight on me. It looks like I got a boob job done," I tell Kylie from the fitting room. The red dress is the tightest thing I have ever wore.

"Oh shut up and let me see," I open the door to the small room and give her a little runway show. "Omg you look fucking awesome in that dress," she says clapping her hands. "Where have you been hiding that body Scarlett?"

I look at myself in the bigger mirror. I do have curves that show now, the dress is tight enough to show my flat stomach and make my breast stand out. I have never cared about showing much of me and wearing tight dresses that are mid-thigh never really crossed my mind. Well I do wear sundresses but they're simple.

"You're taking it, no buts!" I can't argue with her. So I try on a couple of more clothes and walk out with mostly tight ones. Kylie wouldn't take no as an answer and she even offered to pay for them. We walk in an out of stores with atleast one thing in hand.

I am ready to go home.

"Last stop!" Kylie says smiling up at Victoria's Secret. I shake my head no but she pulls my hand and drags me inside.

"Okay so since your like tan skin any color would go good with you," she starts looking through some bras and panties. I put most of the things she hands to me back but keep some that aren't as bad. When she hands me a thong I know it's time to go. "You're no fun," she says. I ignore her and go to pay what I have gotten.

"I am tired let's grab some food and head to my apartment," thankfully Kylie doesn't protest.

"We should do this more often," she says when we walk inside my apartment. I don't do shopping as much but it isn't like I hate it. Kylie is my close girlfriend but Jase has been my best friend and I don't do those things with him. I never complain though.

"Yea we should but not every time I receive my check," I am not about to waste every check on clothes like some girls do. I have plenty of money saved but I never get the guts to use it.

My parents died in a car accident when I was 15 and left me so much money that I could only touch when I turned 18. I am about to turn 20 and still I haven't touched a penny. I was the only child and my mom's sister took care of me for most of my life.