Chapter 1

It was almost time. 10 seconds. I absolutely couldn't wait. So close.

5...4...3...2...1...

Here it is! It's officially up! The brand new Fall Out Boy song!

I carefully listened to every word as the song played.

I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
I'll keep you like an oath
"May nothing but death do us part..."

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
Bury me 'til I confess
She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
And I can't get you out of my head...

I jumped up from my desk chair and started to dance as the song continued. There was always something about their songs that always got me moving. I would always start to dance or move when I hear them play. I mean I'm not a very good dancer, but who cares. It's my life and I'll dance if I want to.

The blood, the blood, the blood of the lamb
Is worth two lions, but here I am
And I slept in last night's clothes and tomorrow's dreams
But they're not quite what they seem...

I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
I'll keep you like an oath
"May nothing but death do us part..."

You'll find your way
And may death find you alive
Take me down the line
In Gem City we turned the tide
You'll find your way
And may death find you alive
Take me down the line
In Gem City we turned the tide...

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
Bury me 'til I confess
She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
And I can't get you out of my head...

I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
I'll keep you like an oath
"May nothing but death do us part..."

"Emily Winter James! Turn that music down and get ready! We are suppose to in 20 minutes!" My mom screeches from down stairs.

"Okay okay! Geez Mom." I say the last part more to myself then to her.

Tonight I was suppose to go to Dad's house for the week. My parents are divorced so they don't live with each other anymore. Every week we switch off. I change houses every Sunday from my mom to my dad then repeat.

Tonight I decided to go for more of a summer kind off look. I put on a pair of Skinny Jeans, along with a White Crop-Top. Then laced on my pair of Black Vans. I put my hair up in a messy bun and rapped a flower band around it. It wasn't perfect, but I think I made it work.

"Oh My Lord! Emily, by the time you get down stairs, I'll be dead!" My mom shouts yet again.

"Don't get your panties in a twist! I'm coming down now!" I shouted back at her.

I started to walk down the stairs, I see my mom standing at the door, holding my suit cases. She is pretty thin and has short brown hair and brown eyes.

Now that I change house I thought it was a good idea to have bags already prepared, so I decided to organize a couple of bags to take over. That way I don't have to keep packing the same things over and over.

Smart, huh?

"Okay, let's go, let's go. Don't want to be late now do we-" my mom said before she was cut off by a certain ringing noise. It made us both stop in our tracks and stare at each other.

She scrambled in her purse to find the source. She soon found her phone and looked at the caller Id. A puzzled expression appeared on her face.

"Yes?" She drawled out.