Chapter 4

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at Axel as we walked to lunch. We left the classroom kind of late, so everyone else was already in the cafeteria or still in class.

"I came here to learn, just like you." He answered playfully, acting dumb.

"I mean here. At this school. My school." I said stopping and crossing my arms. Axel stopped too and stood I front of me.

"Well, my mom and your dad thought it was a good idea to go to the same school as you. That way I'll already know someone here and you can show me the ropes." He explained with a cocky smile.

"Okay. Well... There's not much to show. It's just like any ordinary school. Have you been shown your classrooms?"

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'.

"We'll let me see your schedule, we might have more than one class together." I said. Axel handed me his schedule, letting me examine it.

1-2 period | Algebra | Mrs. May
3 period | History | Mrs. Wilson
4 period | Spanish | Mrs. Albines
5-6 period | Language Arts | Mr. Ryan
7 period | Gym | Mr. Kevin
8 period | Science | Mrs. Bella

"Looks like we have Algebra, Language Arts, Gym, and Science together. So I'll show you that, but first lets get some lunch. My stomach needs to munch." I said, gesturing to my stomach.

Axel laughed. I'd have to say his laugh was pretty hot.

• • •

"So here's the lunchroom. Ta-da." I said sarcastically and presented my arms. "Come on, let's get in line."

We made our way to the lunch line. Girls kept staring at me, it was weird. But that's when I realized why. They weren't staring at me. They were staring at Axel.

I rolled my eyes and moved up the line. Some girls are such pigs.

"Hi Brenda. What's on the menu for today?" I greeted the lunch lady.

Brenda must have been about 55 years old. She always wore a hair net the covered her short curly grey hair. She was a very tiny lady, around 5'1.  Her eyes were a light shade of grey, with a hint of blue in the middle.

"Hello dear. Today is Chicken Patty. Here you go." She said and placed a patty on my plate with her spatula.

"Thank you, have a great day." I said as I started to walk to my table.

"You too, dear." She said with a warm smile.

"Wow. I bet your the only person that does that here." Axel said.

"Eh. Maybe." I shrugged.

"Why?" Axel questioned, earning a confused look from me.

"Why what?" I said. We arrived at a lunch table, the one I usually sit at with my friends Sarah, Ryan, Dominick, and Caitlyn.

"Why do you talk to her? She's just the lunch lady?" He said, setting his tray down.

"Cause I actually like to be nice to people." I snap. We both sat down, nibbling at our food.

Axel was going to make a comment, but was interrupted by the most annoying "princess" in the world.

Meet Harley Thompson. The girl who's boobs are bigger then her brain. They say she has dated all of the guys here. Well even if that was true, it's not now. Thanks to Axel.