Chapter 7

"I can't believe you said that to her!" I exclaimed at Ryan.

"Well she had it coming! Name on person who walks up to you and says 'can I sniff your hair? Don't worry you can sniff mine too'."

"Yea but you don't say that to a girl! It's just not right." I said crossing my arms.

"I don't know, Emily. It seemed like she had it coming." Axel interjected.

Axel, Ryan, and I have been sitting her for al least an hour just talking about anything that came to mind. Right now Ryan was telling us about Creepy Maddie and her obsession with Ryan.

"Whatever. Be an butt face, see where it's gets you." I said eating the last of my ice cream.

Axel and Ryan looked between each other, the back at me. "Did you just call me a butt face?" Ryan asked, clearly shocked and amused.

"Yep. You were being a butt face, so I thought you deserved a name." I said popping the 'p' and crossing my arms proudly.

"Who calls people a butt face? I haven't hear that name since elementary school." Axel said clearly amused with my lack of cursing.

"I do. And sorry if I don't curse like a sailor all the time." I narrowed my eyes at Axel. Axel just smirked at me and finished the last of his cone.

"Hey guys, maybe we should head back. Mrs. Wilson could wake up soon and we have to be back before she does." Ryan said standing up.

"Okay. Hang on, I need to throw my cup away." I said. They nodded at me, saying okay without words.

"Okay, I'll go now and make sure Mrs. Wilson's not awake yet. See you at school." Ryan announced and walked out of the shop while we said 'okay' and 'bye'.

I threw away my cup and went back to the table to grab my phone and my backpack. I noticed Axel staring out the window, his expression hard and narrowed. He held onto his backpack strap very tight. Too tight for my liking.

"Axel?" I said, holding his shoulder. He didn't look at me.

"We have to go. Now." He said suddenly, standing up quickly.

"What- why?" I said quickly.

"Come on." He said ignoring my question. He grabbed my wrist and lead me out the door.

"Axel what is going on?" I asked as he gripped my wrist, dragging me through the parking lot.

"We have to go, I don't want you-" Axel began to stamper on when he was cut off.

"Hello Axel. Long time no see." A voice called out in the parking lot. I felt his body tense and his grip on my wrist tighten. I winced mentally and physically.

Axel turned toward the voice and pushed me behind him in a protective matter.

"Julian." He said with what seemed like a his. Venom dripped with the mention of his name.

Julian has his dark blonde hair shaved, with designs in it. He is well built and obviously has an six pack. Behind him stood two dark figures, much like him, well built. One had long blonde hair pulled into a bun with a tattoo on his neck. The other one had shilling gray eyes and a piercing on his eyebrow. Julian's blue eyes stared right through Axel and right at me. A smirk danced across his lips.

"How long has it been? A month? A year? Man, time just flies." He said with a grin.

"Two years." He said, still hard.