Chapter 3

*Beep Beep*

I turned over in my bed, still half asleep, scrambling to turn the stupid machine off. Finally, after almost beating it to death, the noise stopped.

Monday. Oh how I love you. The best day of the week. They day I get to be sent back to that hell hole they call a school. The beginning of a beautiful week. With the best food I have ever had to put in my mouth. ~Note Sarcasm~

I pulled myself out of bed and began to get ready. Once I was wide awake all of the memories from last started to come back to me. Dad's new girlfriend. Me having a fit. Axel calming me down and helping me. Axel. He's just so perfect. Is it wrong to say I kind of like him? What if he likes me?

Shut up. You can't like him, you've only known him for a day! Now get ready and go to school.

I started to go through all of my clothes until I picked out the perfect outfit. A hoodie that says 'Normal is Boring' with black jean shorts and my gray Nikes. Then I braided my hair to side and put on very light makeup. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag and went down stairs.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Morning." My dad said back.

"Good morning sweetie!" Amanda said and walked over to me with open arms, giving me the tightest hug. I gave her my best fake smile.

My dad works at home so he usually gets up early, so he can finish his work early and sleep the rest of the day. I don't know about Amanda, but I guess she has a job, too.

I grabbed an apple for breakfast. "See you later!" I called out before I left. I walk to school, so I have to get a head start.

25 Minutes later.

"Hey!" I was greeted by one of my best friends in the entire world.

Lady's and Gentlemen, I would like you to meet Caitlyn Anderson. She has blonde hair and blueish-green eyes. She is very fit and tall. About 5'9, I'm like 5'4 so that's pretty tall for me.

"How are you so energetic? It's Monday." I said in a tired voice.

"Well good morning to you too." She said sarcastically.

"Sorry, I just can't stand Monday's. If I could out law Monday's, I would."

"But then Tuesday would be the new Monday, and then you would hate Tuesday."

"True. But at least I could hate a different day and give Monday a break."

Caitlyn let out a laugh, which made me laugh as well.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Did you here about the new hot transfer student?" Caitlyn asked.

"No. Why did he transfer?" I questioned.

"No one knows, all I know is that he's hot and he's starting his first day here today."

"Wow. That helps a lot." I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up. Let's just go to class." I chuckled as we we walked to class.

***

"Can anyone tell me the answer to this math problem?" The teacher, Mrs. May, asked the class.

No one raised their hands. I didn't know the answer either, so I just decided to doodle in my notebook while she blabbed on.

We have only been in class for 10 minutes and I'm ready to climb back into bed and sleep forever. I bet that's why sleeping beauty slept for so long. Stupid school.

"Anyone?" Mrs. May continued. "Mrs. Evans? Do you know?"

"I'm sorry. I don't." A nerdy girl named Charlotte Evans said as she pushed up her big glasses. She was pretty now, but without her glasses and if she took down her hair, she would look amazing.

"Mr. Mayor? Am I boring you too much?" Mrs. May said, causing everyone's attention to turn towards Liam Mayor.

Liam has blonde hair with blue eyes. He usually wore tight shirts because he thought he had the most amazing body ever. But he is just one of those people who think their all that. He is super cocky.

"Nah, I just enjoy listening to you blab on about math none of us are going to ever need to know." He said and he leaned back in his chair, his feet on the desk.

"Yes I suppose so. But what if you become a mathematician when you grown older?" Mrs. May suggested.

"Doubt that..." Liam muttered to himself, but still everyone could hear because it was so quiet. Mrs. May ignored him and continued to teach.

"Well, if we but X over Y we end up with the Variable 129.0-" Mrs. May was cut off by the door opening.

"Hey, is this Algebra 101?" A familiar voice asked, but I was too busy drawling to care who it was.

"Yes it is, may I help you?" Mrs. May answered the voice.

"I'm new here. It's my first day." The person said and walked in more into the classroom, handing the tardy slip to the teacher.

"Oh, well nice to meet you..." The teacher said not knowing his name.

"Axel. Axel Braxton."

My head automatically shot up. Axel? Last night Axel? My dad's girlfriend's son Axel? No way. This has to be a joke.

"Nice to meet you, Axel. How about you tell the class a little about yourself?" The teacher offered.

Axel let out a groan and turned to face the class. Yep. That's defiantly Axel. His eyes wondered around the classroom, observing everyone. His eyes eventually found mine. He gave my a smirk that made me give him a look, narrowing my eyes. That made him smirk even more.

"Hello everyone, I'm Axel. I originally lived in New Jersey and moved here (Florida) a couple weeks ago. Uh... Let's see... My favorite color is blue... My parents are not together. I live with my mom. I was expelled from 4 schools in the past 2 years. Oh, and one time I stuck a firecracker in the principles office and stole his wig. I could go on all day, but I won't." And with that he ended it.

I looked all around the room, all of the girls had lovey-dovey looks on their face. This made made me roll my eyes. These girls. I swear, all of these girls will bend over backwards for any hot guy they see.

"Uh...Thank you, Mr. Braxton. Now will you please find a seat? I think there is one right next to Emily." The teacher said nervously. Of course.

He gave her a small nod and walked over to the seat next to me and sat down.

Today should be interesting.