Chapter 30

The car ride was silent to the beach. I was told to put on a black blind fold, ordered by Ryan from Axel. I guess it was supposed to be a surprise.

I heard the radio play quietly in the background of Ryan and Dominick discussing football or whatever. It's all they ever do.

Caitlyn and I sat in the back of the car, hand in hand. I was so nervous about what I would see, I asked if I could hold her hand the way there. I mean, it's not every day you are sent on a scavenger hunt, given an amazing gift(s), and then going to see the one and only doing something even more special than the whole day.

"Don't worry Emily. He already has shown he loves you, he's not going to do anything." Caitlyn squeezed my hand, reassuringly.

I chuckled. "I'm not worried about him. I worried I might do something to screw it up."

"Oh that. I forgot to mention- your toast." She said. I narrowed my eyes, though she couldn't see it. I kicked her leg and heard her yelp.

"Thanks for believing in me." I said sarcastically.

"No problem." She stated, going along with my 'compliment'.

I felt the car come to a stop and heard the engine die. Seat belt's buckles could be heard, clicking free from their locks.

I soon found mine and did the same. I struggled to find the door handle, finally finding it, someone else pulled the handle and opened the door. I was sent crashing to the ground from loosing my balance.

"You see what I mean?" Caitlyn mumbled to herself, but I heard loud and clear.

I held Caitlyn giving me a hand and took it. Rising to my feet, I crossed my arms in a cocky manner.

"Says the girl that can actually see." I stated. "How much longer do I have to wear this stupid thing anyway?" I pouted to Dominick.

"Oh not much longer." A new voice emerged. I knew this voice any where.

"How did you like my gifts?" He asked in a soothing manner. His voice made me smile at him.

"I loved it, thank you." I said sweetly to him.

"We are not done yet. Get ready, cause you've never seen what Axel Braxton can do in one day." And now back to his cockiness, I rolled my eyes. He couldn't see it though.

I reached to the back of my blindfold to pull it down, but I was stopped by a hand on top of mine. "Not yet. It's a surprise."

I took his hand as he led me through the grass and on the sand. With every step, my foot sank into the tiny minerals. The sound of crashing waves could be heard, along with a couple birds.

"Axel... Where are we going?" I whined, but in a cute way.

"Just wait. we will be there in a little." He said sternly, causing me to shut my mouth.

We walked for what seemed like forever, when I finally felt Axel stop. He turned towards me and held both hands firm on my upper arms.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Just take off the stupid blindfold already." I said with a smile. I heard him chuckle and felt the blindfold being removed.

I let out a tiny gasp and felt a tear try to escaped from my eye and make its way down my cheek. Not to far off in the distance was a dock with a hut. It had been set up with Christmas lights (the ones you would see in a tumblr room) streaming from the ceiling. A table and chairs were there too, enough for about ten people. Everyone of my loved ones sat in a chair at the table.

"Come on, birthday girl. Everyone's waiting for you." He said rubbing my back. I smiled up at him and took his hand again, he led me down the docks and under the hut.

Everyone wore warms smiles as they sat down in their seats. I sat down at the seat at the end of the table. A red velvet cake was set in front of me.

"Make a wish sweet heart." My mother said. I looked up and smiled. I blew out my candles and heard everyone start to clap.

"What did you wish for Emily?" My father asked. He stood behind Amanda, with his hand on her shoulder.

"I didn't wish for anything" I shrugged, everyone stared at me confused. "I already have everything I could ever wish for." I smiled and felt Axel stand over me and rap his arms around my small frame. He planted tiny kisses on my face as everyone ate their cake.

* * *

"So how did you mange to put this all together in one day?" I asked Axel. Everyone else was enjoying themselves at me and Axel walked down the beach.

He let out a quick laugh and looked at me. "I have my ways. I can do anything you want Sweet Cheeks." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I pushed him and he stumbled a little, but he regained himself. "Oh come on, you know you love me." He said.

"Nope. I just kiss you cause you have leftover chocolate on your face." I say sarcastically.

"Please. Chocolate doesn't go anywhere near this." He lifts up his shirt and shows his six pack. I stare mesmerized at it and noticed Axel's smirk growing.

"Please, it isn't that great." I said crossing my arms and scoffing.

"Really? Name one person with a better stomach than me." He said, copying my movements.

"Zac Efron." I said bluntly.

"Please he's not that good looking." He said. He took a couple steps forward and was now standing right in front of me. So close, his cool minty breath fanned my face. "I am much more good looking. Don't you think?" He said with a smile.

My breath hitches in my throat. I don't know why, even though we are boyfriend and girlfriend, he still had this affect on me.

I stayed still for a couple minutes, wanting nothing more then to kiss him. So that's what I did. I rapped my arms around his neck and planted kisses on his lips that eventually turned into one long kiss.

This is the most amazing birthday ever.