Epilogue

"Mommy mommy mommy! Look what daddy got me!" I turned and smiled down at the tiny child before me. I knelt down and kissed her on her forehead. She held up a heart locket neckless, inside was a picture of Axel, our daughter Luna, and I.

"It's beautiful sweetie. Be sure to say thank you to him." I smiled at her. She smile with her toothless grin and ran to the door.

"Daddy daddy daddy thank you so much! It's the bestest gift ever!" She squealed.

Axel walked into the room and without warning picked up Luna and kissed her a million times on her belly. "You are very welcome, I'm glade you like it." He smiled. She laughed as he set her down and she ran away to her room laughing.

Axel walked over to me and kissed me on the lips and hugged my tightly for a long time, surprising me. "What was that for?" I said.

"I missed you. Don't ever leave me again." He said seriously.

"Axel, you left me. To go to work. You know the place where you get payed and we can put food on the table?" I said.

"I would much rather be with you, here with Luna." He said, a slight shade of pink came across my cheeks. Yes he still makes me blush even though we are already married, I just can't help it.

Axel and I followed our dreams and both got our dream jobs. Axel was signed to a 5 year record deal with this huge record label, while I on the other hand became a veterinarian. Don't get me wrong, I love to sing, but I've always wanted to help animals. We ended up having a daughter who is now 7 years old and as sweet as can be.

"Come on, why don't we go out for some ice cream with Luna?" I suggested.

"Ice cream?" Luna exclaimed and ran to us. We both laughed and we walked to the door.

"She's just like you, you know?" Axel said with a smirk.

"What? Cute and adorable?" I asked with a proud smile.

"You both never stop eating food." Axel laughed after his comment with I punched him in the stomach. "You know I love you." He said.

"I don't know? Do you love me?" I said with my arms crossed.

Axel placed a kiss on my lips and smiled. "I love you Emily Braxton, more than anything in the world. Of course including Luna." We both laughed at that.

"I love you too Axel Braxton." I said.

"Mommy! Daddy! Come on! That ice cream is going to be melted before we get there!" Luna screamed. We laughed and all got in the black jeep and headed to the ice cream parlor.

•••

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this book so much! So before you put this story in your achievements, I have a few announcements.

So this is the only book I will be writing, there will be NO sequel. I am sorry, but I feel if I write a sequel it might ruin the out look on this story. I just love it to much and I feel it's perfect the way it is.

Now I know a lot of people who read my books and have read my Sold to a Vampire are waiting for the sequel. I am so sorry, but it may not come till the end of the year. I would really like to take my time and make it perfect. Anyone who has read that story knows there are a lot of mistakes that I have to fix. Well that is because I wrote it all on my tiny phone. So on this book I will try to write it on my computer and maybe a chapter or two on my phone.

Also I have begun another book. I hope you like this sneak peak of my new book Hello April.

***

Sweat dripped down my face as I ran. I had to keep going. No stopping. No breaking. Nothing is going to slow me down.

My face felt cool with the moistness of sweat and my hair stuck to the back of my neck. My heart beating a million beats per second. But I had to keep going. I don't give up. April Brooks doesn't quit.

"April! Can you maybe slow down a little bit?! I can't run as fast as you!"

I turned around and smiled sheepishly at my friend Diane. She stopped and crouched over trying to catch her breath. Her hands on her knees and her stomach moved hard with every deep breath. 

"Sorry. I just was-" I began.

"In the zone?" Diane finished for me. I nodded as a slight shade of pink come across my cheeks. "You've been really deep in "the zone" lately. Is everything okay?" Diane asked, with furrowed eyebrows, taking slower breaths as stood up straight.

"Yea. You know me. Just never stopping. April Always-on-the-move Brooks. I don't wait for anyone.-" I said dramatically. You know like someone who never loses, that's me. My whole life I had to be a winner. If I wasn't a winner, I was nothing.

"April." Diane gave me a look.

I let out a sigh and hung my head slightly. "It's nothing new. My parents still aren't getting along, but I think it's getting worse." Diane and I began to walk at a slow pace, tired from running all morning. We made our way down the side walk and to our favorite hang out: Timmy Tom's Park. It has always been our favorite place to go growing up and we have been going there ever since.

"April I'm sure they're going to be okay. Don't they always fight then make up?" She asked. I nodded. "I think you guys are going to be fine. But if you ever need anything, you know I'm here."

"Thanks Diane." I smiled at her.

"That's what I'm here for." She said with a smile back. "Race you to the Park!" She screamed suddenly.

I was caught by surprise and began to run after her. We both laughed and giggled as we ran. I have always been more athletic than Diane, so it wasn't hard to run past her. I laughed as I watched Diane's expression change to surprised.

"April!" Diane suddenly screamed. I stopped and turned to her and saw fear cover her face.

I turned around and felt my heart stop. Without warning I was hit by a car speeding down the road. I watched in horror as the front of the car hit me and send me off my feet.

I felt my world stop and my life flash before my eyes. With much force I was thrown from my portion and landed a good ten feet away.

I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't speak, I couldn't hear anything. All I could do is look up at the blue sky that spread across my eyesight. I watched as the clouds past by and felt my eyelids grow heavy.

***

Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed and don't for get to vote for the chapters!

-Heather