Pyramid

We walk into studio A to do pyramid. Gianna doesn't usually do pyramid but because Abby is away she had to, but Abby chose where people went. On the bottom row was Nia, JoJo and Kalani. Although Kalani got first at nationals in the teen division, she was at the bottom because her mom, Kira, and Abby got in a fight. In the next row was Kendall and Kenzie. Kenzie got first in the junior division so she was second on the pyramid. And on top was me. I won the pre-teen title and a crown (and our mom gave Abby no trouble) so I was on the top.

Gianna said that the solos are going to Kendall, Nia and I and the group routine is called 'Stars in the Darkness'. I was happy about my solo but I kind of wish Kenzie and Kalani got a solo or at least a duet because they won the titles. 

Gianna dismissed the moms and we start warming up. I go down into my left split and stay there for a while, wondering what is going to happen this season. I hope nobody else leaves our team, we already have lost Paige, Brooke and Chloe. I don't want to loose anymore friendships.

We start rehearsing the group routine and I immediately find out that I have the lead. This week is the first week back but I feel like I never left the studio.