Normal Life?

It feels weird dancing again. I mean like it hasn't even been a day but to me it's just strange. I continue to dance to our group routine called 'Frozen Together'.

When we are done I go into the changed rooms. It is really awkward until Nia says, "So how's you mom Mads." I just shrug and hold back the tears, why am I so emotional? Mom isn't dead!

I put on my pointe shoes and go into studio c for my ballet private.

I do my pointe solo for Gianna and try to use all the emotion I have got. She claps and then we go back to the bar and do some warm down exercises.

'And rise, arms out and swap, Good,' she says to me calmly. Once my private is over I head back into the change rooms for a break. I have 25mins until my next class so I decide to go in the foyer and play on my phone.

When I get to the foyer I see a man in a black suit. 'Can I help you?', I say trying to be polite.

'Yes, I am looking for a Ms Melissa Gisoni.'

'Um, she is my mother but she is in the hospital right now sorry.'

'Oh, well then can I speak with you and you current guardian please.'

'Um Ok sure.'

I go into the change rooms and ask Mackenzie where Aunty Michelle is.'Upstairs', she replies.

I go upstairs, awkwardly passing the guy again, and start to talk to my aunty.