The Story Ain't Over Yet

I head into studio A after cleaning myself up. Abby gave a big lecture about how we need to work even harder and stuff, but I am not really listening, I am just so happy she is okay. But Abby noticed I was zoned out so she slapped me and told me to wake up. Ouch, that actually really hurt.

We start warming up and our moms go upstairs. I talk to Kendall about the whole me missing Chloe's sleepover thing and she told me not to stress and that if she was a true friend she would understand. But that's the thing, am I friends with Chloe? Because we can't text or go over to each other's houses because of Abby. I use to have a great friendship with Chloe but ever since she left and we haven't communicated in a year or so it has seemed like we just gave up. Then she invited me to the sleep over and it seemed a good chance to make things right, but then I missed it an everything went bad again. Aaagh, life is so hard sometimes!

I rehearse my solo and then the group, then I head into ballet class. Good , this is what I need. A nice relaxing ballet class. No, my ballet teacher made up do the same horrible exercise over and over again. My legs ache, and now I have acro!

After acro, I head into the changing rooms and then go home with Kendall. My Mom has to stay at the studio an extra hour with Kenzie as Kenzie is in the beginning stages of pointe so all the girls in her ballet class have a extra class especially for pointe.

We get to Kendall's house and go into her bedroom. The walls are aqua and calming. I put my dance bag on the floor and sit on Kendall's bed. 'We have an hour to kill', she says,'So spill'.