The Preparation for Pizza

Kenzie finally gets upstairs and she joins me turning. 'You got to stretch first Kenz', I say. She grumbles but then does what I said.

After a few more turns I decide to do some acro. I get the gym mats out then start to tumble. First my aerials then some walkovers and flips. I can see Mackenzie looking at me annoyed that she can't tumble yet. 'Ok come on, I can see you are itching to tumble', I say laughing.

A huge smile grows across her face and then she jumps up and starts flipping.

I do one more aerial and then some sit ups. After that I decide to do some warm down stretches. 'Alright that's enough', I say to Kenz. She rushes to pack everything up and then we run downstairs to see if the pizzas here.

Mom had just finished paying for the pizzas when we come running down. 'Ok wait, go get changed then you can eat', she says. Mackenzie and I mumble and go up stairs to change out of our now sweat covered clothes.I pick out a cropped shirt and some warm sweat pants. Then I run downstairs just in front of Kenzie.

We eat the pizzas in seconds and mom looks shocked. 'Ok well that went quick, now go get ready for bed'.

'Bed!?', I say.

'Yes bed it is almost ten o'clock', Mom says.

Wow I had no idea it was that late but I just shrug and run upstairs to my bedroom. I take my hair out and dutch braid it so it is wavy tomorrow. Then I wipe my face with a wet cloth to get my makeup off and then I brush my teeth.

After all that I get into bed and call for mom to come say goodnight to me. She walks slowly upstairs and kisses me goodnight and then walks into Kenzie's room to do the same.

I stare up at my white ceiling. Then after a few minutes my eyes start to close and my body falls asleep.