Chapter Four

I run over to Sly and grab my ray gun out of the backpack. I hand her hers and we all stand in a circle. The house was quiet and we all were hyped up with adrenaline. I tried to breathe quietly so I wouldn't sound like a dragon. 

"Ok. I think it's safe to move." Party Poison says and we move toward the back door. We stick close together with Sly and I in the middle of the group.  Party Poison opens the door slowly and we sneak out.  Party Poison leads us around the side of the house and we see a group of maybe six Dracs and Korse.  Our car was right beside them. I look at Fun Ghoul and shake my head. How are we supposed to get our car? Then something happens. Two Dracs fall dead then two more and then the last two. They all had knives stuck in their backs. Then a girl with bright red hair with orange highlights front flips off the house next to us. She lands gracefully and takes out a knife out of one of the Dracs backs. She throws it and a girl with silver hair catches it. A Drac was running up to the silver haired girl. She backflips off the ground and onto the Dracs shoulders. She stabs him in the neck. She jumps off and walks over to the other girl. They talk quietly and Party Poison walks out. Fun Ghoul follows him and we all form a line in front of the girls.

"Whoa, The Fabulous Killjoys?" The red haired girl asks. Party Poison looks at her.

"Did you use the same hair dye as me?" He asks, his eyes narrowing. Fun Ghoul sighs.

"Oh god." He says. 

"No. Anyway, what are you doing here?" The red haired girl says.

"Well we were just staying here for the night. Until the Dracs came." Part Poison says. The red haired girl nods.

"But thanks for saving our asses. " Fun Ghoul says. Party Poison gives him a death glare.

"What are your names?" He asks. They introduce themselves. The red haired girl is Cherry Bomb and the silver haired one is Silver Rush.  

"Well you're coming with us." We all somehow manage to fit. I sat in between Party Poison and Kobra Kid in the front. I would occasionally punch Kobra Kid if we turned sharply. Sly sat in the back talking to Cherry Bomb and Silver Rush about throwing knives. I hoped they didn't teach her anything dangerous. Sly isn't the most careful person. We drive for a while and we were all starving so Kobra Kid and I raided a gas station. We took any food. We got back in the car and passed out the food. Eventually after two more hours of driving we arrive at another safe house. The Killjoys planned out everything. Figures. We go inside and Sly practically crawled to the bathroom because she had to pee so bad. Kobra Kid picked her up and carried her. She was laughing the whole time. I smile and go up to my room. I put the backpack on the floor and go into the bathroom. My brown hair was a disaster.  I jump as Cherry Bomb comes into the bathroom.

"I could fix it for you." She holds up a bottle of green hair dye.

An hour later, my hair is bright green. I liked it.

"See it looks good on you!" Cherry Bomb says excitedly.  Sly looked really happy.

"That looks awesome." Silver Rush says and smiles. They all leave and I leave it down. Cherry Bomb also cut it so it barely touched my shoulders. I have the same outfit on and the hair looked good with my camo jacket. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I go downstairs and everyone looks at me in surprise. Kobra Kid gives me a high five and I get a smile from Fun Ghoul. Party Poison gives me a thumbs up. Jet Star was making food. Kobra Kid was trying to throw M&Ms into Slys mouth. She caught a few and we all applauded. I saw Cherry Bomb reading a comic and Party Poison was trying to read over her shoulder. Jet Star hands us all tacos and I devour mine in two minutes. Fun Ghoul had two and he handed me his second one. I ate it and gave him a dirty look when he laughed. We were all tired and we decided to leave early morning tomorrow.  I changed into black shorts and a black tank top. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.