Chapter Twelve

*Vipers POV*

I wake up and sit up.  Fun Ghoul was still sleeping. I checked the clock. 6:45. I change into jeans, converse and a dark gray shirt. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I braid my hair and go downstairs. I go into the mess hall and fill up a to go cup with coffee. A few other kids were up. I turn around and almost spill coffee down my shirt. Dr. Death was right there.

"I apologize for startling you. I would like you to come talk with Katy before we put her in the Cyro-freeze." Dr. Death says. I nod.  I follow him back up to his office. We pass it and walk down the hallway. We go down a set of stairs and into a warehouse looking place. There were tanks of Cyro-freeze along the walls.  Katy was strapped down into a chair and she looked like she wanted to murder everybody in this room. Which she probably did. 

"Miss Katy Smith. Would you mind telling us the exact reason you attacked Viper?" Dr. Death says and Katy looks at me with all the hate in the world in her eyes. 

"Well we went to the same school. She dated my brother for awhile. She left him and dumped him like a piece of trash." Katy says.

"Are you serious? Marcus and I dated for two weeks. I left him because he was cheating. And he was an asshole." I say. Katy opened her mouth two large guys lifted her chair up. I had no desire to watch her be put in Cyro- freeze so I excuse myself and go back upstairs. I wanted some fresh air. I open the huge doors and walk around the side of the building to have some privacy. I had my ray gun close to my side.  I looked around and turned around to go back inside. I didn't get very far. A hand clamped over my mouth and I passed out.

*Cherrys Bombs POV*

Party Poison kept pacing back and forth. Our whole group was sitting in the lounge. Fun Ghoul was pacing as well.

"Would you two please just sit down?!" I snap. They sit down at the same time looking guilty. 

"She went with Dr. Death but then where?" Fun Ghoul.

"She went outside. And around the side of the building." A voice says. A girl maybe fourteen looks at us. "I saw her. She looked troubled." Fun Ghoul got up and looked at the girl.

"Whats your name?" He asks.

"Sunshine." The girl says.

"OK thank you very much, Sunshine." Fun Ghoul says. We all walk out of the building.  I stay at the back of the group. 

"She's gone." 

*Vipers POV*

The people who kidnapped me yanked the bag off my head. I take deep breaths of air. That bag smelled like death. I look at my kidnappers. They were Dracs so I couldn't see their faces.

"What the hell?" I snap out. Why was I the one who always either gets shot or kidnapped? One of the Dracs speak. 

"We only want information. Give it to us or well I would just tell us." The Drac says. My hands were bound which sucked because I wanted to flip them off so bad.

"I'm not telling you anything." I say. The Drac smacks me across the face. My lip started bleeding. The knife I keep in my sleeve slid down into my hand and I started quietly sawing away the ropes. They weren't very strong because I broke them. I let unto one Drac and slammed his head against the wall. I did a back handspring and threw my knife into the other Dracs chest.  I bust through the door and take off running. I ran for a really long time. I finally ended back up at the Killjoys place. I go inside and hear shouts. I look to the side and I'm slammed into a huge group hug. Fun Ghoul presses a kiss to the top of my head. 

"Don't worry. I'm fine. And I didn't give any information away." I say. Everyone sits around and I wonder if I just put the entire building in danger by running away and leaving those Dracs.