Chapter Nine

*Vipers POV*

I wake up. Fun Ghoul was gone. I was still wrapped in his sweatshirt. It smelled really good. I leave it on my bed and get up. I go into the bathroom. Oh God. My eyes were red and swollen from crying and my hair was a mess. I take a shower and my eyes looked better. I put on gray skinny jeans and a dark blue long sleeve shirt. I braid my wet hair and go downstairs. Everyone seems still sad about Sly but reassured that she is ok. I eat my breakfast in silence and go up to my room. I pull out a book from my backpack and start to read. I lose myself  in the words and then Fun Ghoul runs into my room. He looks excited.

"Slys waking up!" He says. I throw down the book not caring that I don't have any shoes on. I follow Fun Ghoul down the stairs and we run into the infirmary. The doctors stood around her. Everyone else was sitting around in chairs. Kobra Kid held onto her hand. I stood by the door and watched Sly. She stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She looks around and smiles at us. She turns her head to look at Kobra Kid but he leans forward and presses his lips to hers. We all clap as she wraps her arms around his neck. I smile and we leave Sly. Kobra Kid smiles and looks like he's about to start skipping around.

"Nice. I knew she likes you." I say. Kobra Kid smiles. "But I swear if you hurt her at all I'll come after you." I say seriously. He nods. I smile and nudge him. I go upstairs and change into a black tank top and running shorts. I put my hair in a bun and go to the gym.  I hear someone coming up behind me.

"Hey do you mind if I join?" Cherry Bomb asks.

"I need someone to practice fighting with." I say and smile. We get into the training center and run a lap to warm up. We put on fingerless gloves and do some punching exercises. Once were done with that we move on to workout. Cherry makes me do push ups, sit ups and burpees. 

"You are brutal. But thank you." I laugh. Cherry smiles.

"Same time tomorrow?" She asks. I nod my head. I go to my dorm and change into jeans and the same blue shirt. I leave my hair in a bun. Fun Ghoul knocks on my door.

"Hey Viper. Dr. Death wants a meeting with us." He tells me.

"Coming." I reply and open the door. We walk down the hallway and into Dr. Deaths office. Everyone was already in there. Sly looked tired and was sitting in a chair. Kobra Kid stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders. 

"We figured out who that spy is." Dr. Death says. I look at Sly. "Katy Smith. She joined BL/ IND when she was fifteen." Katy was a girl at my school. She hated me for some reason. Well that doesn't mean she had to attack me. I nod my head.

"What are you going to do with her?" I ask. Dr. Death looks uncomfortable.

"Well she's criminally insane. BL/IND did something to her brain. We're putting her in Cyro-freeze."  Thats horrible. I nod. 

"Thank you guys for coming. You can leave now." Dr.Death says. We all leave. Kobra Kid helps Sly through the door. He picked her up and carried her to her room. 

*Slys POV*

My back hurt. I don't know why. I was wearing sweatpants and a old t-shirt. I tried to move onto my side but my back hurt so much. I got up to go to the bathroom but my legs gave out. I started falling but Kobra Kids arms went around my waist and picked me up. I swear he carried me like I weighed ten pounds. A tear slid down my cheek.  A numbness goes down my legs.

"Mikey..." I whisper saying his real name. "I can't feel my legs."