Chapter Fifteen

*Slys POV*

We got back to the safe building and Dr. Death cleared Viper. We got some weird looks but she didn't seem to mind. We were heading up to our dorms. Mikey picked me up and carried me. He does that a lot, but I like it. I go get a shower. I walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me.  Mikey was sitting on the couch. He gets up and wraps his arms around me. I wrap one arm around his waist and the other held my towel tightly. Mikey kissed the top of my head and I grabbed one of his t-shirts and a pair of athletic shorts. I go into the bathroom and change. I put my hair in a ponytail and walk back into the dorm. I sit down on the couch and Mikey puts his arms around my waist. We just sit like that for a while and then Gerard comes bursting into the dorm. 

"Dr. Death wants us in his office."  We go down the hall and into Dr. Deaths office. He gets up and closes the door. I stand next to Frank.

"I have a special mission for you all."  We all look up in excitement. "I want you to go find any one out there who could be a Killjoy. Any kids." We all look at each other and our mouths drop. That is a serious mission.

"We'll do it." Gerard says. 

THE NEXT MORNING

*Cherry Bombs POV*

I throw basically all my clothes into a backpack. I put anything else I need in there and sling it over my shoulder. I turn around and Gerard is standing right there. He pulls me into a hug and rests his chin on the top of my head.

"Are you sure you want to do this Jacqueline?" He asks. I nod. We take our bags down and put them in the car. Everyone stands and looks at each other for a second, then we all pile into the car. I sit in front with Gerard and Silver Rush. Dr. Death gave us an address of a neighborhood near us. I leaned against the side of the car and fell asleep. 

*Slys POV*

We got to the house we were staying in for the night. I went up to the room I was going to share with Mikey. I put my backpack down and started to feel weird. I had taken one of those pain pills for my back. I felt really dizzy and shakily walked to the bathroom. Mikey may have come into the room but I was to busy throwing up into the toilet to notice. Mikey ran over to me and held my hair back.

"Are you ok?" Mikey asked and held my face in his hands. 

"I think those pills made me sick." I say. Mikey puts his hand on my forehead. 

"You may have a fever. Go sleep and well see what to do in the morning." Mikey says. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. I take off my jeans and sleep in one of his sweatshirts. I hear the door close and I was asleep.