Chapter 7: Don't Mind

Chapter 7
Mickey 'Mike' Hollister
Don't Mind

"Even though the guys are crazy. Even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love, baby, I'll you show you mine!" John sings cheerfully as he puts his hand over his chest, caressing it as his lover watches him with a proud smile on his face.

Kevin rolls his eyes.

Moody.

I haven't been able to write a letter to my future lover. These past few days, I've been browsing on my computer, searching for a dating site or whatever. But so far none. Tinder. I created a Tinder account. Once created, messages keep coming, blowing my notifications. Well, they can't help themselves. With a profile picture of me being shirtless and all, showing my beautiful, glistening abs. No one can resist the temptation. When it comes to these things, I wouldn't tell my friends. Even if they are my friends. They would make fun of me. On the outside, I am this huge, meany guy with an English accent. I appear dark to them. And I'd like to keep it that way. Or else, I would be doom. My life would be doom. Knowing these bitches, they would probably tell the world about it. Hella, even would talk to God about this thing. And I don't want to be the center of attention.

"Hey, Mike." Noah chirps as he pats me on my shoulder. "You're quiet. Going through something?"

I shake my head.

"Then why are you quiet? You're not like that."

Filling in, Gloss says, "About your mother? Step-father?" Hit. Boom. Right. I stay quiet.

Gloss has been going with us a lot lately. Every time, he's in our group table. Even his friends. The Russian and French ones. Even John's boyfriend. So our group became bigger. And these gays are the first gays in our group. So far, no one tries to bully them. Duh. It's Noah's school. He can be a devil. He can do whatever he wants. He can offer scholarships. He can make life a hell for a man. But somehow, Gloss has tried to change it. He brought the old Noah back. Noah has been smiling ever since they got together. And in addition to that, Noah has become cheesy and sappy. It's kind of shocking to see Noah that way. He looks like a God.

Well, he is a God. God of Sexiness.

And Gloss is a God. God of Sassiness.

"O, Kevin Muchi Poo!" Kaila shouts, hugging Kevin tightly. Collins glares at Kaila and she just sticks out her tongue at him.

Collins can't stand Kaila. Because Kaila keeps is a sneaky, little, well, bitch. She purposely teases and insults Collins by flirting around with Kevin. According to her, Collins is being 'cute' and 'possessive' when he's jealous. And it's been happening for some quite time now. He told us about the story on how Kaila confronted him. He said he couldn't stand Kaila because she's always around Kevin when she's not around Gloss.

How sad.

He told us about Kaila being a bitch and how she told him about Kevin's secret. Of course, Kevin acknowledged it he's, according to him, 'greatful' to have Kaila as his friend.

"Kaila Sasha Poo, how are you doing?" Kevin says in a calm voice, but his excitement is evident in the tone of the voice.

Kaila sighs, frowns, and her mood suddenly drops. Even Collins gives her a worry look. After all, Collins' was thankful to Kaila. If it weren't for her, him and Kevin wouldn't have ended up together.

"Russian." She states with a monotone voice.

"What about the Russian guy?" asks Collins, arching an eyebrow at Kaila. From the tone, it sounds like he doesn't care at all.

"He's going back to Russia."

Russian. The Russian Guy is going back to Russia. My eyes go immediately to Gloss. Since they came to this school, Gloss has been friends with the French guy and the Russian guy. I'd like to call them by their nationality because it's much easier for me. I used to call them by their names, but when the Russian guy called me British guy, then I'd like to give the feeling back. At first, it irritated me that for someone like him, well, I admit he's kind of bulky, but I'm bigger than him, stronger than him, he has the guts to call me by any names he'd like to call me.