Chapter 33: The End

Chapter 33
Mickey 'Mike' Hollister
The End

Eros and I are back in his house. I just got discharged from the hospital. Though I still need to rest so my body would be fully recovered, I just can't not move or do things. It's so boring when you just lay down. It's been days ago since I got shot, since the surgery, and all I do is to rest, rest, and rest. And it's so irritating. Mum and my friends always visit me, bringing me fruits to make me healthy. My pale skin is turning to what it used to be before the horrible event.

Mum and Dad have had a talk about themselves. To be honest, they do have feelings for each other and Mum apologized to what she has done on Dad. Dad couldn't believe it. One day, they broke up, second, Mum and Dad had lovers, and then bam, they're back again with each other's arms. Not really. Since Dad told Mum that they need to take things slow. What are they, teenagers? True to his words, Dad and Mum take things slowly. There are things that haven't changed. Mum is still giving Dad those looks that she had been giving before they broke up and parted ways.

Tiffany. That bitch. She did file a custody over Brad. But the moment she filed it, I let Dad to talk to the jury since he's been friends with them. Of course, nobody knows. But according to the jury himself, even though Tiffany has filed a custody, most likely, she would lose. Tiffany was so mad that she went ballistic and Brad was there to witness. He was so scared of Tiffany that he cried and ran over Eros to hide himself to the witch that wanted to take him away from us in the first place. We were there to comfort Brad and all of us celebrated because Tiffany had lost the battle. And being a bitch I am, I filed a restraining order to her so she won't be able to go near Brad. Eros was really thankful to me. I said that Brad is important to me, and I'd do anything for him.

"Hay," Eros sighs in contentment as he looks around the house, a smile tugged on his lips. "I miss this house so much,"

"I know," I say, gripping his hands. "A lot has happened here. This is where we started. This is where everything started."

Eros chuckles and intertwines our fingers, looking down at it. "Yeah, a lot of things happened here."
A comfortable silence grows upon us, and we just take in the beauty of the house. The first that I got here, I hated the house so much I wanted to burn it. But it has changed when I met Brad and Eros. Now, I love this house more than Dad's.

"Hey," Eros says, a smile that is full of happiness has been replaced with a sad one. I look up at him and my eyes soften. "Remember what you said? That we shouldn't have met against our will? Not really against our will. But, ugh, never mind..."

I laugh. "Let's change the way we met," I suggest, wiggling my eyebrows. Eros laughs as he shakes his head but nods anyway.

So I scramble away and run outside. Eros chuckles and closes the door. Taking a deep breath, I straighten out my shirt and make my hair messier. I put a genuine smile and walk slowly towards the porch. I raise my hand and knock softly on the door, three times. As soon as I knock, Eros opens the door widely and gives me a heart-warming smile. It makes my knees weak and I just want to faint and be carried by him.
"Hi, how may I help you?" Eros says as he looks down at me expectantly, waiting for my answer.
"Um, I just passed by because I'm your new neighbor?" I say unsure. Eros laughs again and I pout. "Let's do it again! That's lame! Okay, okay. Let me think better. Close the door again, and I'll knock. Okay? Okay?"

Eros rolls his eyes playfully and shuts the door slowly. I run back and take a deep breath, putting a smile again.

Slowly, I walk to the porch again and knock at the door. Eros swings the door open and smiles at me. This time, it's full of love. I open my mouth to say something but my voice fails me. Oh please Lord why did you have to create Eros? I blink, mesmerized by his charm. Eros waves at me and I blink away, shaking my head slowly. He smirks. The bastard.