Chapter 22: Wreck

Chapter 22
Eros Dylan Donovan
Wreck

Mike hasn't been home since the incident happened. It was like a huge typhoon stuck us and everybody got wrecked. Mike, I assume, couldn't hold it, so that's why he ran away. I mean, everything has been going down hill and we can't figure out what's happening. Mel. Tiffany. Brad. Mike. They are like a huge dilemma to me. After he left, Brad cried because Mel and Tiffany were fighting. Obviously, they have known each other since God knows when. Apparently, Mel was the one who gave my number to Tiffany. It's still a mystery on how Tiffany was able to get it from here. How did they even meet? Why do they know each other?
A text message pops up on my phone's screen and I open it, only to see Geraldin's message:

'We have found some of the members of TPG. Since you did a lot of work about this, I'll give you a credit. if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have gotten any progressed so have a mini fun with us'

But I am not in the mood to deal with Geraldin or the other policemen. And I sure am don't want to be a goddamn cop for awhile. I just did my work, what I was supposed to do, but that doesn't mean they have to celebrate it. We all have a fucking same job. So here I am, waiting for Mike to come back home, to be in my arms again. Tiffany and Mel have gone out of the house because I forced them to leave.
There's a heavy guilt eating up my whole body and I keep moving uncomfortably. Brad is fast asleep, too exhausted because of what happened earlier. I just stay at the living room.

Hours have gone by quickly and I just realize that it's now 2:32 in the morning. I still have work later, but I don't feel like going to work. Even if I go to work, the alertness wouldn't be there, I wouldn't focus. Standing up and sighing, losing hope that Mike would come home, I take slow, yet it seems like the ground is shaking, steps heavily. My face hangs low as my heart sinks deeper into the depth of pain. As I enter my room, I eye the whole room. I miss Mike. I miss him so much I'd be crazy. Then as I take a seat on the edge of the king-sized bed, a door slams open and I snap my eyes open and quickly run to his, Mike's, room. I find him taking off his t-shirt carelessly. Good God. He is so sexy.

Mike gives me a second glance and lets out a scared yelp as he realizes someone's watching him, which makes me chuckle. Lowly. He shots me a glare and I take a step forward, which makes him take a step backward. Until I corner him. Until his back hits the wall.

Running the back of my hand slowly over his cheek, he shivers from the contact of our skin and I smile.

"I miss you," I whisper as I lean down and capture his lips. The ecstasy and joy fill my heart again as our lips move in sync. The world around us becomes a blurry image, slowly fading as we continue to kiss. Then the kiss grows heavy, and suddenly, my body is on fire, his body is on fire, the room's temperature becomes hotter as I take off my shirt.

He runs his hands all over my body, and it's making my brain go haywire. His hands are warm and soft and every time his fingers graze my nipples, I would arch my back and moan loudly than I intend to. He's making me crazy by his simple touch.

"Bed now," I say dazedly as my heart pumps rapidly against my rib-cage. This thing is mind-blowing. I haven't expected this. Several months ago, I was a completely different person who had a one kid named Brad Cole Donovan. But my life right now, what I'm doing right now, it's like I was reborn.

Mike obliges to my request, and soon, he's now on the bed, teasing me by biting his lower lip seductively and I can feel my undies tighten as I watch him watch me with his eyes dilating, lust evident in it. I push him down rather harshly on the bed, that only makes him groan in what I assume pleasure. I put my hands on either side of his face and lean down and kiss him hungrily on the lips, his hands fumbling with my sweatpants as he takes it off. I oblige. I take it off and take off his pants and now, we're both in our undies.