Chapter 20: Dealing With The Past

Chapter 20
Eros Dylan Donovan
Dealing With The Past

The water is cascading down my body and my body is still tensed. Thinking of what would happen later, when I meet her eventually again, I groan. I don't want to meet her. When I heard her voice yesterday, I was shit scared. Her voice's still the same. The last time I saw her was years ago. We had no communication. I don't where she has gotten my number, but I'm pretty sure she dug it like an NBI she is.

Yesterday, Mike's birthday, has been great. Not to mention what happened last night. It was all I could think of, until I remembered the bitch. I'm still feeling Mike's hand around me, pumping me slow and sensual. My mouth lets out a moan as I grip my member. Getting a hold of myself, I turn the hot water into cold. I want to deal with this later when I get home. I call this place home. Since Mike is here. Turning off the shower, I step out of the bathroom and dry myself with the white towel that is inside the medium-sized cabinet, neatly folded. There are 3 towels inside the cabinet. And just because it's a white, regular towel, doesn't mean it is not expensive. All things here inside this house scream expensive and money. I wonder how did Mikel reach his goal. On how would be a billionaire by making foods.

Choosing a white button up shirt and a jeans, I get a black sneakers to pair it up with my attire. Looking myself at the mirror, I grin as I see myself looking good and all. I grab my wallet on the table that is beside my bed and I close the curtains to block the sun coming through the window. I get out of the house and hit downtown by commuting. The people on the streets are either talking on their cellphones or just walking fast so they could go to their works early. I'm neither. I wish I was doing the same thing as them, without a plan of meeting the spawn of evil.

She texted me about this coffee shop near Isabella's, a floral shop. The reason why she has my number still remains mystery to me. So I find where Isabella's is located so I can get this over with. Clearly, she hasn't texted me the name of the coffee shop, so when I turn right, I find three different coffee shops. So I struggle to find the right one. I mumble about her being a total bitch and dumb. When I get to the first coffee shop, which is named as Coffeelicious, I nearly make a disgust expression because the name of the store is kind of inappropriate. My eyes scan the whole store but I never find her so I head off to a different coffee shop, and it's named as Beans & Co.

As I enter the store, the sweet aroma of the coffees invade my nostrils I nearly shut my eyes. And that's when I hear her angelic voice luring me to her. My eyes snap open to her direction and she's waving at me with a evil grin tugged on her lips. I give her a frown and she pouts. As if we're friends, I want to say to her but I just purse my lips before I say anything bad about her in public. I head over her table slowly, contemplating whether I should run away or not. Does she now where I'm living right now? What would happen next? I guess there's only one way to find out. Talking to her is the only way. As much as I would like to kill her body and purify her soul, as much as I would like to leave her behind and forget about her, I just really fucking can't.

I make my way towards her and take a seat, glaring daggers at her as I do so.
"That's not the best way to greet an old friend, Erdy." She says as she lets out a chuckle that is not please in my ears. It sounds rough and menacing covered in sweet treats.

"On the best part, you're not." I snap, ready to give him a bird but I hold myself against it. "How did you get my number? Another thing, don't call me Erdy because we're not close."

"But we used to," she says, frowning.

"Keyword: we used to, so just go away and leave us alone." I say, gritting my teeth, containing myself from letting out the beast inside me.

"Now you know I can't do that,"

"You did." I state impatiently, tapping my left foot on the ground rather furiously. "You left us since you gave birth to him. You. Have. No. Freaking. Right. To. Fucking. See. My. Son, Tiffany. Remember, you just fucking gave birth to him and left us alone. Brad opened his eyes with no mother watching him. Brad grew up with no mother caring for him. Brad can take care of himself by just depending on himself and to me."