Expect the Unexpected

This Chapter is dedicated to @fashionista98. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have all the followers I have today. Also, @SkaterGirl2468. She always reads my chapters and is always begging for more. :)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 17:

*Sophia's POV*

I was a little mad when Alex decided to ditch me. Right now, I was in my place attaching small bits of info to our project. I was completely exhausted. All I want right now was a long ass nap but that idiot was coming over at 5:00 and it was 4:37.I cuddled into my bed and turned on the tv. My favorite comedy show was on: My wife and kids. I watched the main character do stupid things that made me burst in laughter.

Then the show ended and the doorbell rang. I checked my watch and headed downstairs. It was 5:00 and Alex was right on time standing on my front porch. I opened the door and he walked in.

He was wearing a pair of red vans, dark jeans, and a red polo shirt. He sported his hair in his usual messy way.

"Are you done staring?" Alex said with a cocky smile.

"W-what are you talking about I-I wasn't staring you're just imagining things," I stuttered.

"Alright, if you say so," he said with the same annoying smile plastered on his face.

I scoffed as I led the way up to my bedroom. I opened the door and was flushed red when I realized my room was a complete mess. There were clothes everywhere, empty soda cans on the floor, and a red lacy bra on the floor. My face resembled a fire truck as I flushed a bright red color. Alex entered the room and picked up the bra.

"Wow, nice bra let's see what's your size."

I sprinted over to him and tried to grab my bra from his hands but he was too quick for me. He lifted his hand and I jumped a few times to retrieve it. A few moments later, I gave up trying.

"Fine, keep my bra. I'll just replace that one. Looks like you need it more then me," I teased.

"No, you can keep your bra 36-C."

I glared at him, snatched the bra from his hand, and put it in the hamper.

"Sorry my room is this messy; I completely forgot that you were coming over," I apologized.

I picked up all my used or dirty clothes and put them in the hamper. I grabbed all the garbage and tossed them into the trash bin. In less then 15 minutes, my room was decent looking.

Alex just sat on the edge of my bed and watched me run around the room and neatly organize my belongings.

"Um...you can get a head start on the project, ya know."

He shrugged and grabbed my laptop. Once I was done cleaning,I looked down at my clothes which were covered in a few stains.

"Do me a favor and don't do anything stupid. I'm going to take a quick shower."

I left him in my room while I entered my own bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes. I felt very uncomfortable taking a shower. Maybe it was because I was alone in my house...with a boy...taking a shower and he was only a few inches away. As I showered I tried to let go of some of the tension I had on my body. I let the cool water slide down my back and relax my body. It was almost therapeutic and soothing but I kept thinking about the boy who was behind the bathroom door leading into my bedroom.

****************

*Alex's POV*

While Sophia was enjoying her shower, I was finishing up our report on her laptop. Things are different then what I expected. I expected Sophia doing all the work and me just laying back and relaxing. She was a nerd after all. A cute one in fact which is a very rare trait for nerds and geeks. I guess it's better to expect the unexpected.