Picking Up the Pieces

Announcement:

Here's yet another wonderful chapter! I deeply apologize and I thought I was going to be updating weeks ago but my complicated life + writer's block has proved me wrong yet again. I hope you guys don't lose interest in my story because things are going to be getting interesting.The song I posted is called 'Holy Grail' by Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z (I think this song is perfect for this chapter ;D). There's also pictures of Alex and Sophia when they did the photo shoot. I hope you guys LOVE this chapter. Please feel free to COMMENT/ VOTE/ SHARE this story! I seriously want my story to be heard so that when I release my next exciting story more people will read it!

P.S: Please read this book:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7595205-being-a-shifter

Trust me you'll love it it about a shifter. Not your regular shifter that's just a werewolf, the character can shift into many more. READ it because it's interesting and it will pull you in DEEP! By the way I made the cover for the story just in case any one wanted to know (hint hint)! ;)

Enjoy both stories

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

From Chapter 32:

I didn't keep reading because I already knew what was in the letter. I've been accepted to the second best art school in America with a full scholarship. I was happy but the feeling quickly faded away when I realized three things: I would be the school's laughing stock for a couple of weeks, I lost two friends, and my crush was trying his best to ignore me. I was caught in the middle between joy and pain.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Chapter 33:

Walking into school the next day, I cautiously tried to avoid any unwanted attention. As soon as I got there, I went to the locker room to switch my locker closer to the entrance and away from Crystal. After that, I went to my school locker, sat down, and pulled out my math textbook. i was so busy concentrating on my book that I barely noticed the hallways flooded with students. A few of them gave me sympathetic glances while the others laughed at my embarrassment.

The bell rang and I headed to my first class. As I was heading there, I saw something that I thought I'd never see again. Hannah was smiling with her arms hooked around Alex. I turned and took the other way not wanting to interrupt. It's what I get for being me. I understood that he went back to her because I wasn't good enough. I went to Mrs. Rivera's class and sat down. Unlike other days, I didn't participate, I didn't raise my hand, and I ignored everything that was said. For the first time in my life I felt like a abnormal student. Not a straight- A nerd with 2 friends that loved her to the core.

Just an Average Loner.

Maybe that's why Alex doesn't like me. I was pretty sure that when we were at his house we connected in some sort of way. I guess we didn't; I was just a burden.

The whole day I was mostly daydreaming about how my life would be so easy if I were invisible. No friends would me no complications and no ending friendships. Every gym period I sat with Crystal on the bleachers. Today I sat alone. I only had to friends, scratch that, possibly one friend and he didn't have gym this period so I was on my own. I sat in the front of the bleachers and the whole time I felt like our whole class was staring at me.

"Everyone all eyes on me while I make an announcement," Coach Miller said in his usual loud voice.

"As usual the person with the highest grade gets to pick today's events since it's the 3rd Wednesday of this month. Sophia Jenkins. Get up here. You get to choose today's activites."