Cutting School

It's Friday

Chapter 24:

*Sophia's Pov*

The alarm sounded and I woke up partly startled and partly annoyed at the sudden noise level that interrupted my sleep. I honestly don’t want to get to get up today. Now I completely understand Chris Brown’s song: Don’t wake me up.

I dragged my body off the bed and to my shower. After several moment of a warm shower, I finally woke up mentally. I walked out of the bathroom in a towel and nearly screamed when I saw Crystal perched on top of my bed.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“I got bored so I came here.”

“And you just decided ‘Hey, it’ll be fun to scare the shit out of Sophia. So let me sit on top her bed and wait for her like a creep’”

“Aww, you know me too well.”

“How did you get in here anyway,” I asked.

“You left your window open so I climbed up the tree and went through the window.”

I rolled my eyes at her and entered my closet. I continued holding the conversation with her while I looked through my closet for a decent outfit for today. 

“So why are you here?”

“I don’t want to go to school and bet you don’t want to go either so we’re cutting school,” she said like it was nothing.

“Are you crazy? We might get caught and I’m not risking anything,” I said while slipping on a pair of black jeans.

“Come on, It’ll be alright. Plus where we’re going we won’t be caught,” She said eerily.

“Ok, ok just stop being creepy. You’re giving me goosebumps,” I said sarcastically.

We both burst out laughing and I came out the closet fully dressed. I wore a cute rainbow top, with a black long skirt, and heels that were purple, turquoise, and red.

Crystal wolf-whistled as soon as I got of the closet and I blushed.

"So you like it?" I asked her.

"I think you're trying to overdress me." She tauted.

"C'mon, I bet i have some thing for you in my closet."

We searched through my closet and Crystal and I managed to pull together an outfit for her. She quickly changed into white shirt with red stripes, tan pants, and a pair of cheetah sunglasses. Then, I sat her down at my vanity dresser and braided her hair.