Let the Party begin

Announcements:

#1: I've been told I'm allowed to pick up my phone when I'm ready to get it so I will be picking it up tomorrow. (Yay, \{*_*}/)

#2: I'd like to say a special thank you to the people who have made banners/covers for Blinded Love. It's very much appreciated!

#3: The usual: Please like/vote/comment/ share my book! I want to get as much readers as possible. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I've been trying my best to make my chapters very long.

P.S>: There's a picture of Sophia in her party dress and all of the amazing songs that they played at Sophia and Crystal's party.

~Have Fun reading! ~

Chapter 27:

*Alex's POV*

Right now, what went through my mind was: why the hell did I do that? What just happened between Sophia and I was absolutely out of character for me. I've never had to work to get a girl; they just fall right at my feet. I can't believe that I had to win over this girl because I could tell that I was quickly falling for her. I can't even deny it anymore. I love how smart she is, her shyness but how quick she can change to feisty, and I love the way it feels when I kiss her. When our lips touch it's an electrifying feeling and-

What the hell!

I sound like a bitch talking about her emotions. I really need to either try my best to stay away from Sophia or find a way to get with her. I can't stand not kissing her or being with her. This feeling that I get when I'm around her is way too creepy.

Can I be in love?

*Sophia's POV*

'This is wrong,' I thought. I was laying on my bed replaying what happened 30 minutes ago. When detention was over I ran out of the classroom and kept on running fast just in case Alex decided he want to "talk" again. I can't believe that the hottest player in the school wants me. I'm not experienced and I'm not those high-class smutty models. So why does he want plain old me when he can have any other girl in our school?

Oh well. I don't have time to be moping around thinking about a boy who's way out of my league. I fished for my phone in my jacket pocket and dialed Crystal's number.

"Hello." A groggy voice answered.

"Crystal are you freaking serious?"

"What?"

"You were the one that said you wanted to go to this party so badly and you're basically sleeping the day away instead of getting ready."

"Shit. I'll be over in 20 minutes."

Crystal hung up and I laughed at how easily she forgot about something she described as 'the party of the century'. I dropped my phone on my beanbag chair and headed directly to the bathroom.

*************

Half an hour later, Crystal was in my bathroom taking a shower while I was in the process of getting dressed. I put on some Victoria Secret Coconut passion cream and it smelled heavenly. Katilyn came bursting through the door with her makeup bag.