Backstabbers aim for the Heart not the Back....

Announcements:

I promised you guys an early update and I'm sorry for not giving it to you. You guys might know exactly what I'm going to write next but just in case you don't know: Please Vote/Comment/Promote my story but mostly comment guys. I need to know that not just seven people are reading this. No comment is a stupid comment so don't be afraid to post what you feel positive or negative that's how writers improve their works by judgments. Anyways, there's a song called "We are Broken" by Paramore. Please listen to it you just might fall in love with it!

P.S.: You guys may or may not remember but Sparks is Sophia's pet dog. If you click the external link you can see the beautiful puppy.

Enjoy (>‿◠)✌

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

From Chapter 31:

"So what are you going to do," she asked.

"What do you mean?" I said toying with the hem of my shirt.

"You know what I mean. Are you going to go out with Alex?"

"I have no idea."

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Chapter 32:

"What do you mean you have no idea?"

"Like I said just said I really have no idea. Alex is gorgeous and all but what if he is just ends up using me. I don't want to end up being labeled as another girl on the long list of girls he slept with. I don't want to go through the heartbreak. The naive part of me wants me to be with Alex but the knowledgeable part me is telling me that I'm setting myself up for pain. I feel like I'm at war with myself."

"That's why they invented ice cream to sort out all sorts of problems. Let's go downstairs and get the jumbo tub," Crystal said enthusiastically.

"Ok."

We sneaked past Crystal's sleeping dad and grabbed the tub of ice cream. As soon as, we got back to the room I took out my phone and texted my mom telling her I'll be sleeping over at Crystal's. I grabbed a spoon and scooped a huge chunk of strawberry ice cream and stuffed my face with the frozen treat.

"Ok, so what do you want to do?" Crystal asked.

"Homework, duh. We have school tomorrow and I'm not getting an extra homework assignment for not completing tonight's."

"Let's do it in the morning. We'll wake up early and go to the school's library."

"Ok."

"Let's watch a movie."

"What do you have?"

"I have Project X, Black swan, Kick ass, The Hunger Games, The hangover, and Zombie land. Harvey stole the rest of my DVDs the last time he slept over."

"We should call him and ask if he wants to come over," I suggested.

"Nah, he probably fell asleep already."

"It's only 8:00!"

"Well you know how he is."

"Ok. Lets watch Kick ass. I've never seen it all the way to the end."

Crystal and I sat on the beanbags in front of the TV and watched the movie silently. Midway through the movie Crystal fell asleep and 45 minutes later I joined her.