New Beginnings

Daily Announcement:

I know I don't say this enough so: Thanks you to everyone who ACTUALLY read this book and for all of the positive comments. You guys truly make me happy and it fills me with joy to know that there are people out there who actually read this book even though it's still in the process of being made. I seriously love you guys because you motivate me to keep on going. There's a lyric video of the new song "Hey Mario" by Patent Pending, It's for all you gamers and Mario fans so If you haven't heard it yet then do yourself a favor and listen to it! Also, there's a picture of Victoria (Sophia's new best friend?) and an external link.

P.S.: Ignore all the little icons I've put around here and the previous chapters. I just figured out how to use them and put them on Wattpad so I'm kind of going crazy with them, lol.

Please njoy this chapter!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

From Chapter 32:

While driving I really thought about what Taylor said. Maybe telling Sophia to stay away from me was a mistake. I have to get her back on same page as me. The last thing I wanted her to do was think that she should go running back Harvey or anyone else. God, I needed to call her but I have no idea what her number is.

Maybe I should pay her a visit, I thought.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Chapter 33:

*Alex's POV*

I parked my car in the driveway and as soon as I opened the door I was ambushed by my mother. She pulled me into a huge hug and my dad, who was in the kitchen fixing himself a sandwich, just shrugged.

"Mom, you can let go now."

"Aw, but I've miss my little teenager. And this house is actually clean, not trashed."

"Are you sure you're our son," my dad joked.

"Ha Ha," I retorted.

"Or did you really have a party and then clean before we came?"

"No mom. I don't get you guys though. Why did you just leave unexpectedly and stick a note on the fridge saying you were gone," I said walking to the kitchen.

"Sweetie, we're sorry but your father just got a call from his boss saying he had a speacil vacation planned for our anniversary. Anyways did anything happen while we were gone?"

"Nope, not really," I said while biting into an apple.

I checked my watch and then said,"I've got to go."

"Where are you off to in such a rush, Alex?" My dad questioned.

"I've got to go apologize to someone special."

Before my parents had a chance to ask any more questions I grabbed my keys and walked down to Sophia place. In my mind, I kept rehearsing what I was going to say.

Sophia, let's go on a date. No too casual.

Sophia, we're going on a date. That sounded way too dominant.

Sophia-

Before I had a chance to say anything I saw Sophia sitting on the porch with her head in hands. It could've been anyone else from her family but I knew it was her because of her petite but curvy body. Her hair was slightly different because of when she decided to add a few streaks.