Just go with it

Hey there guys :) I just wanted to announce that when this books finishes (which will be soon) I'll go through an editing process to make this story perfect. Chapters will be put together, information will change, etc... Also I've been working on a few books that will be WAY better then this story. This is just the beginning ;) !!! The song posted is called "Thought of You" by Ryan Woodward and I believe the video should be watched it's inspiring and beautiful.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

From Chapter 35:

Sophia is beautiful, intelligent, and willing to slow down the pace to get to know me for who I am. Before, I turned off my phone I scrolled through my contacts until I found Sophia's name.

'Sweet Dreams, Beautiful.'

Then I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Chapter 36:

Once I woke I saw the cute text message Alex sent me last night, 'Sweet Dreams, Beautiful.' It was extremely cute and I couldn't help the swarm of butterflies that gathered in my stomach when I read it. Once I was out of bed I headed directly to the shower and got dressed an hour later.

I stood in front of the mirror perfecting my make up and making my hair manageable. It was now Friday which meant tomorrow I'd be able to sleep in and maybe work on a canvas since all my plans with Crystal have been entirely cleared out of my calender. But it didn't matter it was a new day and I'm no longer held back by what people expect me to be anymore. Ever since my argument/fight with Crystal I've been given attention and strangely some respect. There were rumors going around that I beat up Crystal but I paid no mind to them.

Everyone was seated at the dining room table eating when I came downstairs. Katilyn occupied with her phone, dad reading his newspaper, and my mother going over some old files for work. I decided to skip breakfast with the family, grabbed a pop tart and left my house. While walking I saw Megan and we walked together for the rest of the way.

"So I forgot to ask you yesterday, how was your first day?"

"Honestly boring. Occasionally someone would glance at me but immediately turn away like I was the plague. I figured it might've been because everyone wondering why I was wearing sunglasses indoors."

"Well I guess. It's a little weird but they'll understand if they ever find out, right?"

We finally reached the school's doors and started heading to our lockers. Megan's locker was conveniently right across the hall from mine. We both got our things and gave each other a quick good bye. So far everything's been great for me. I have a the hottest guy I know wrapped around my finger, I made a new friend, and my old enemy is becoming a good friend.

Everything is perfect.

♢4 months later♢

"Sophia, come look at this!" Megan shouted from a clothing rack.

I looked up and saw Megan holding up a floral vintage dress. Alex was taking me on a date in 2 weeks and I wanted to look my best. Megan and Victoria decided it would be a great idea to go shopping for our 4 month anniversary.

Once I saw the dress I was immediately attracted to it. I sprinted towards Megan and snatched the dress from her hands earning a gentle shove. I just couldn't help it the dress was just to darn beautiful. The dress's stitching was perfectly blended into the soft fabric. There were two black straps supporting the dress. The dress itself was vintage looking and had small hand drawn designs: stars, horseshoes, butterflies,etc. It was absolutely flawless.