Still into you?

Hello there My Wonderful Readers, I hope you're ready for your late Christmas present! The song posted is a recent song by Paramore called "Still into you." I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

From Chapter 34:

She {Crystal} was the only person I thought all my secrets were safe with but our friendship turned out to be a big lie.

Now I have no idea if my secrets are safe and who knows them.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Chapter 35:

Miraculously I got through the rest of the day without the urge to scream or cry out in frustration. Now I am at home on my bed with art supplies scattered around the floor. I had the canvas lying on my bed with me and my fingers were covered in paint. Right now the canvas looked invisible but the paint my dad got me last Christmas shows the paint only in the dark. I was flipping the switch on and off to see the progress but I gave up on it several minutes later.

I went into my bathroom to wash off the paint and when I came back I saw that I got a text from Alex.

'Are you getting ready yet?'

'No, not really' I answered honestly.

'Well, start getting ready. I really want you to come with me?'

'Are you going to tell me where?'

'Now if I told you where we're going it wouldn't be surprise now would it? ;)'

'I have a bad feeling about this.'

'Just trust me you'll have a great time. I'll pick you up in an hour. Don't wear a dress or anything too fancy.'

Great, so now I'm being recruited onto a date. I would say no but it seems that he went through some trouble to put this date together. He barely knows anything about me so it would be hard to know whether or not I'll have fun on this date. Was it even a date? I don't think that he'd take me anywhere as a friend plus after that intense kiss we shared the other day I think we're way past the friend zone.

I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. I was wearing a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt. I was debating on whether or not I should change but if he didn't want me to wear anything fancy or a dress then we might be getting dirty.Yup, these clothes are fine.

I cleaned up my art supplies and charged my phone. I am bored as hell so I decided to watch some TV when I see my face on TV?! Well, it wasn't blown up to fit the screen but the magazine I was on with Alex was right on the screen. Suddenly, the door bell rang and when I went to get it Alex was at the door. He was wearing a pair of faded jeans and a plain black t-shirt. For someone who looked so casual he looked so...Hot.

"Hey," he said with a small smile.

"Hey."

There was a small awkward moment. I was just standing there at the door studying him and he was doing the same to me. I was just trying to figure out his motive on taking me on this date. What could he possibly gain?

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I said ruining the moment.

"Like I said, I want it to be a surprise."

We walked outside and I spotted a black motorcycle parked right in front of my house with two helmets perched on top of it. It looked shiny and new but dangerous and scary. I looked at him with a expression on my face that said 'Really?' and he just laughed.