It's Worth It...right?

Hello Guys, :) Here's the update you've all been waiting for. I feel like I'm losing readers because of my random updates and vague information but trust me it'll all be worth the most exciting part of this book is on it's way! I hope you guys enjoy!

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

From Chapter 36:

I just sat there waiting for the bus with a goofy smile spread across my face.

I am so happy I couldn't possibly contain it.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Chapter 37:

"What the hell," a voice screeched in an impossibly high-pitched voice.

I looked up to find Hannah glaring down at me. Great, things just got a bit complicated.

This day was going awesome until right now. You may not understand so I guess we'll start from the beginning.

I woke up pretty early to the sound of light tapping at my window. Scared out of my mind, I slowly crawled out of my bed and grabbed the first thing my hand touched to defend my self. A lamp, great weapon choice, I thought sarcastically.

I slowly crept to the window to see Alex perched right next to my window. He put his hand up like he was going to knock again but I quickly opened the window beating him to it.

"Are you frigging crazy," I whisper-yelled at him.

"Good morning to you, too, sunshine," He whispered back with his signature smirk spread across his face.

I had to admit I was excited to see Alex but man was it early. He entered the room and closed the window behind him. Then, he walked towards me and lifted me up in hug which ended in a mind blowing kiss. We ended up in my bed and he wrapped the covers around us both.

"So what brings you here, Mr.Dawson?"

"I couldn't sleep because I was too excited to see my beautiful girlfriend."

Aw, that was the cutest thing ever and it made those little acrobats in my stomach do somersaults knowing that he was talking to me. I cuddled up into his chest and took a breath, inhaling the wonderful woodsy scent that Alex carried with him.

"Whoa, don't fall asleep it almost time to get up."

"Well, I'm tired, and someone interrupted my sleep."

He nuzzled my neck sending another flurry of butterflies in my stomach. We just laid there for a while until I decided it was time for me take a shower and Alex went out through the window and knocked on the front door of my to make it seem like he was never here at all.

Once I finally was showered and dressed, I went downstairs to find my family plus Alex sitting at the dining room table. Alex was eating and laughing along with everyone over God knows what. I sat next to Alex and he pass me a plate of food.

"So what's funny?" I ask everyone.

Everyone remains silent and when I look at Alex he just smirks at me causing me to roll my eyes at him and everyone else.

Finally, Alex and I finish eating and he walks me out to his car after saying goodbye to my family. On our way to school I decided to pretend to give him the cold shoulder so I could get some information out of him. I know they were laughing about me and I'm just dying to know what.

"Sophia, seriously you're mad?"

I give him no reply.

He finally parks the car and I get out and start to run but Alex is way too fast for me and my two left feet and quickly catches up. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder making me erupt into a fit of giggles making me sound like a complete school girl (oh wait but I am a school girl.)