Chapter 4; Mating Season o.o

Gumiku-Chan gave me the idea :3 thank you! 

Also... SMUT. Don't like, don't read. Simple? good. (Long Chapter, too. I drag things out too much I'm sorry >~<)

Vince PoV:

               I'm glad that Scott and I are together, and it's just in time for mating season. He does count as my mate, doesn't he? I say yes... Anyways, Scott couldn't have known that mating season was even close. Do humans have a mating season? I don't know, and I don't really care. I just know that Scotty's innocence will take a major hit tonight. I haven't ever had a mate, so I'm a little excited. He's asleep right now, but he's been sleeping a while... Maybe I ought to wake him up. I quietly make my way towards him, laying down next to him and licking his face. "Mn, stop..." He mumbles. Aww, how cute. "But Scotty, you've been sleeping almost all day." He slowly opens his eyes and jumps a little. "Fine," he groans. Before he can get up, I kiss him. That sure did wake him up. He pulls away with a pink face, getting up slowly. I trip him with my tail, but I didn't mean for him to faceplant into the floor..! "Ah, Vince, what the hell...?!" he asks, clutching his nose. "I-I'm sorry, Scotty, I didn't mean to..." I rise from the ground and survey the damage. "It doesn't look broken," I say flatly. I slip my small vest off and use it to clean the blood off his face. "I really didn't mean it, Scotty, I was only trying to play around a bit..." 

Scott PoV:

               "Alright, I get it. It's fine, okay, Vinny?" I say, stroking the naga's hair. He nods weakly and finishes cleaning me up. He then hugs me really tight; I can tell he genuinely feels bad. "It's okay, Vince, really. I'm not mad or anything." He releases me, and tosses his vest in a corner. I realize that it was the only clothing he was wearing, and I can't help but notice how well built he is; Well, the human-ish part of him... "Staring is rude, Scotty~" Vince says, smirking. I can feel my cheeks heat up, quickly averting my gaze. "But I don't mind." I feel his hands wrap around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder. "Not that I'm complaining, Vince, but you're being awful friendly. You have been for a while, actually. Is something up?" As I finish, I feel lips on my neck. "Well, you see Scotty... We became a 'thing' just as mating season started... And I actually have a mate this time." Oh god... From what I know, nagas are very aggressive with... with that. "Don't worry, it won't be till later, okay?~" he asks, gently biting my neck. "B-But--" he raises a hand to cover my mouth. "But nothing, Scotty. I'll be as gentle as I can, I promise. You know you can trust me, so no arguing, right?" I nod slowly, as he releases me. "I-I'm going to go and um, g-get some air," I say, quickly walking towards the cave's opening and out into the forest. 

               I find a large rock by a pond and seat myself on it. He basically just told me we're going to have sex... and I agreed to it. Thing is, I've never, actually had it before. But it's mating season for him, his hormones might make him do stupid things. My biggest concern is, what if I get pregnant? I know, it's sort of a rare occurrence, b-but still, it's a bit scary to think about. I don't even know why I agreed... yes i do; I was scared. I'm honestly intimidated by him. Ugh, I'm an idiot! "Well, I can't stop time, and it's going to start getting dark soon. Man, I did sleep a long time." At least it's sort of peaceful by this pond, kind of relaxes me a little. "Having fun talking to yourself?" I jump, wondering how Vince snuck up on me like that. "I didn't mean to scare you, but... it's later, you know~" Just as my face was cooling down, he makes it heat up again...! "I-I know, but--" "Like I said, no 'buts'." (Butts xD immaturity abound) "Besides, I said I would be gentle." I nod, feeling that intimidation factor kick in again. "I-I'm just scared... of getting pregnant." He laughs, and I feel his hand ruffle my hair. "You know that's rare, and anyways, what would be wrong with starting a family? Wait, you're nervous...~" he purrs. "You're a virgin, aren't you Scotty?" Ugh, I'm pretty transparent... "Y-Yes," I stammer. "Oh, well then I'll be gentle as can be, just for that." 

Vince PoV: 

               I'll try to be gentle with him, but i just don't know, with how aggressive my kind get with sex. But, we'll just have to wait and see. "C'mon, Scotty, let's go home.~" I know he's nervous, it's expected from a virgin. I gently put an arm around him, and we start for home. 

*le time skip because why not*

               When we get home, Scott looks at me, sort of scared. I smile at him, and gently cup his cheek, before leaning in and kissing him. He kisses back, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck. My tongue glides across his bottom lip, but his mouth remains sealed. I'm not going to tolerate that. I yank on his hair a bit, causing him to gasp; causing my tongue to enter his warm mouth. I continue like this until I see his whole face turn red, telling me he needs air. I pull away, and he takes in long gulps of air. "Y-You were--suffocating me!" he says. "I'm sorry~" I say, pinning him against the cave's wall. "It's just love, Scotty.~"

Scott PoV 

               H-He said he'd be gentle! Obviously that was a lie... he has me pressed against the wall, and he starts taking my shirt off. I try to make him stop, but all he does is hiss. He's really taking advantage of the intimidation thing... He gets my shirt off, his hands trailing along my chest, his fingers tying with my nipples. I've never had this done to me, I don't know how to react. His lips clamp onto my neck, roughly biting it. I think I feel blood coming from my neck now; this is NOT gentle at ALL. His hands go down to my pants, starting to unbutton and unzip them. I swallow hard, and try to struggle; not like that works at all. Now my boxers... and a chill goes up my spine. My member hits the cold air. Vincent smirks at me, his purple hand starting to pump it. I bite my lip, attempting to stifle a moan; I fail miserably. He bends downwards, and I feel a warm sensation as he puts my member in his mouth.  I moan softly again, as his head begins bobbing. After a while of this, I feel a knot in my stomach. I groan in pain, and end up cumming in his mouth. He gets up and swallows it, licking his lips. "You taste good~" he says quietly. Never thought I'd hear something like that... ever...

And the next part will contain the rest of the smut! This chapter was sort of long, and I usually like to break it up more, so yeah.Sorry if that annoys you. This is going to go up late at night, sorry about that! >~< writer is bad at timing sh*t. But anyways, there will be more timely updates to this story now that the concert's passed, (got to meet my favorite band!) so I hope you're all happy about that. Hope you enjoyed, next part very soon! :)