This isn't Important.

Sunday, July 26th, 2015
Dear person who's reading this, 
    Thank you for that never ending support of your whole body and soul (wait what)
To lucy's harem, aiue shusei's nonsense and no sense (what) story. I know that you wanted to quit reading it because of the wrong grammars, misspelled words, and stuffs...or you just hate the story because lisanna is just awesome as af.

I looked back at how i wrote 1 year ago and i was like, "Oh slenderman, did i use to write like this? How come that i got reads in my story?" Like that and stuffs. I seriously didn't expect that i'll have 75,000 reads---dang.

When this story was around like, 1,000 reads, i was jumping in happiness and i bragged it into my mom and i told her how awesome i am. Then, the value of reads is increasing until i became really problematic with my school stuffs but then, same process again. I stopped updating this story for about, almost a year or maybe 8 or 10 months? I forgot, actually.

Well, i got carried around with the story of my life and this book.

Again, thank you for the dang support and the never ending reads and votes (even if i only have 5 or 6 now in the latest chapter) THANK YOU SO MUCH!

- A I U E    S.