Chapter 3 - Forgiveness

LUCY'S HAREM 3 - EDITED VERSION

A/N: This one is actually edited, but nah. I can't leave all of it behind, after all. Again, this is the edited version. the following chapters are still. . .well, unedited.

Third Person's POV

"Eh." Lucy narrowed her eyes at the dragon slayer who said those words that she chose not to hear, that she chose not to believe. Him. . .apologizing to. . .her? It must be some sort of a great, irritating joke.

"Natsu. . ."

Juvia's POV

Juvia slowly opened her eyes. Juvia examined the room, and she saw natsu-san and love rival. . . And, gray. . .sama?

Lucy's Pov

"Natsu." I said and then, he sighed.

"Look, I- I'm sorry because I insulted you." He said and my eyes widened. I felt my heart beated wildly for a second. Maybe, because of confusion. . .or maybe, because of hope. Hope, that he may have realized everything.

"Did you finally. . ."
"Hands off!" Shouted someone, from afar and then, the next thing I saw, it was a girl with a bright white hair, hugging him, while looking at me with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"What do you mean?" I frowned in confusion.

Third person's POV

"What do you mean. . .hands off?" Asked the blond.

"You're about to hug my property,"

"Besides, Natsu, tell her off. Her small and pitiful brain cannot handle such not-straightforward words," she said, scoffing.

"Lucy, I was apologizing because I thought I became too harsh with you, but still, you are not yet forgiven for your stupid bullying with the woman I love. . .whose named Lisanna." He said, and then Lucy gave him a stare.

"You still think that I. . .Actually bullied her?" Asked Lucy.

"With that attitude of yours? Ye-"

Slap.

A loud, painful and great slap.

It was the most amazing slap in the world.

A slap of a Wendy Marvel.

"Wendy?!" Lisanna's eyes widened in surprise-so as everyone, who woke up with the sound of the most amazing slap in the history. And besides, It was shocking to see wendy doing a violent thing.

"Lisanna-san, I know that you like natsu-san a lot, but please, tell me. . . Why are you doing this? Why are you making lucy-san cry?! Both of us know how much good and kind she is!" Wendy said while glaring at the take-over mage.

"Wendy . . ." Lucy said and she felt her heart tearing apart. Yes, she was hurt about natsu's dense brain and the fact that he believed lisanna than her. And most of all, her chest was hurting because of her friends believing her. She was appreciating everything.

"Natsu-san, I thought you believed in her? I thought both of you were good friends? What happened? Why?" Wendy said while tears started dripping off her chin.

"I . . . I don't know anymore." Natsu said and touched his head. There was a nagging voice that kept telling him that they are just deceiving him. Natsu tried to approach lucy and tell her off that she is wrong. Lucy clenched her teeth.

"Gate of the Lion, I open thee leo!" Lucy called and a guy in a suit appeared. He slowly opened his eyes.

His eyes landed at his master, no, at his friend. . . his love, Lucy.