Chapter 10 - Can We Save Lucy

LUCY'S HAREM EDITED VER 10

Wendy's POV

"What should we do?" I murmured. "Is there anything we could?"

"Hmm. I don't know, but I have a great idea." Said Lisanna.

"What is it?" Levy-san asked.

"A coffin! A very beautiful coffin for Lucy." She said, and then smiled.

Levy stood up from her seat, and then, tried to attack Lisanna-san, but then, Gajeel-san stopped her.

"Don't go on rampage, Levy," she smiled. "I didn't really mean that. It would be stressing to think that Lucy would suit a beautiful coffin. Don't you think, happy?"

"N-no . . . Lasagna-san. . . ." He murmured, but I wonder why Lisanna-san's face darkened.

"Lucy will die soon~?" Lisanna-san smiled sweetly again.

"I want to tell a story for Lucy-san." I said, as I smiled at all of them.

"Once upon a time, a very beautiful princess named Cy, lived at Fiore, she have everything, looks, fame. She have a very shiny blond hair. Everybody was okay with that, because she never-ever in her life stepped on people. But there's one witch in the land who was jealous of Cy's blessings. Her name was Nana. Nana was a beautiful witch, too, but she was evil and very wicked. So, at the night at Cy's engagement to the prince of the Fire Kingdom, the witch, Nana, appeared and put her to a deep sleep, and then, she tricked the prince, by saying that princess Cy ran away with her secret lover. Prince Tsu, who was the Fire Kingdom's prince was devastated. The witch, Nana, told him that she was actually the princess of the Dark Forests, said that he should marry her, and Nana told the prince that she'll help prince Tsu to forget princess Cy,"

"I won't go with the end for now. But don't you think that witch, Nana, is annoying?"

Lisanna-san's smile faded.

"Witch? The witch maybe is doing something good because she held Cy's life!" She walked out.

Huh?

She glared at me, before walking away with her hands clenching, as she slammed the door hard.

Lisanna's Pov

I looked at my hands, that is covered with dark blood.

It wasn't my blood.

I jolted, as I heard someone's voice.

"My child."

"Master!"

He gave me a very blank look.

"I know that this is far beyond my control. But don't kill, my child. Don't. It'll be your greatest regret." He said, and walked away.

I looked at my hands, that is trembling.

Why did I become like this, I wonder.