Chapter 8 - Natsu Vs. Lucy

LUCY'S HAREM 8 - EDITED VER

A/N: Edited part of Lucy's Harem 8. Hopeyaloveit!

Natsu's POV

"I thought I'm going to Battle Gray?" I murmured, while looking at Laki with pure disbelief.

No way in hell. I said to my mind, while looking at the blond in front of me.

"Well, due to some circumstances, I became the one who would battle you," Lucy said, while glaring ag me.

No way!

I don't want to fight Lucy. I don't. I can't. . .I, I do feel sorry because I judged her too quickly, but I still love Lisanna. Besides, I just feel comfortable around her and my heart always beats wildly whenever I am with her. . .that's a Love for one best friend, right?

"Natsu. . ." she said, and then I looked at her in the eye.

"Yeah?"

"I'll end it. . ." What?

"Huh?"

"I'll show you Natsu,"

She took a key from her pocket.

". . .that. . . you chose the wrong girl!" She said, almost a whisper, but being the dragon slayer, I heard it.

My heart slammed painfully against my chest.

"Gate of the bull, I open thee taurus!" She chanted, and then a masculine cow appeared, as he smirked at me.

"Lucy-sama, with your nice body, I'll defeat him!" He shouted, and then he ran with a perfect speed towards me.

"Fire dragon's crushing fang!" I shouted, and then I used my claw on him, and then, he disappeared suddenly.

"Fire dragon's roar!" I roared. No, I won't lose. I didn't chose the wrong girl.

I chose you, Lucy. . .but. . .you're just my bestfriend. . .and. . .I love. . .Lisanna.

When the fire disappeared, I thought that everything was over. . .but then. . .

"Sorry, I'm late, princess!"

He was carrying Lucy.

"Loke. . ." I said, within a gritted teeth.

"GET OFF HER!" I heard myself shouted.

"FIRE DRAGON'S CLAW!" I sent Loke flying, But I never expected what he did.

"Regulus Impact!" Loke said, as his ring lit a golden light, and then his fist landed on my face.

"Damn!" I cursed.

It was later when I knew that Lucy was in the ground again, smirking at me.

"Gate of the ram, I open thee Aries!" She chanted, and then a pink wool appeared in front of me that made everything hard to see.

Then, there was a quick ambush.

PUNCH!

I felt fists, really strong and unstoppable.

Damn!

"Fire Dragon's flame elbow!" I was about to punch Loke, and then he disappeared instantly, and then my eyes landed at Lucy, who pulled another key.

"Gate of the twin, I open thee Gemini!"

And then, Gemini appeared and then she took Lucy's figure.

Both of them chanted something ai did not understand, and fired a really quick blow.

"URANO METRIA!" She shouted, and then, having my quick reflection, I fired a roar.

"Fire dragon's roar!" I shouted, and then, the next thing I knew. . .

"The winner is Natsu Dragneel of team Natsu!" Shouted Laki, and then everyone cheered.

My eyes immediately landed on her as the smoke disappeared. She was lying there, unconscious.

Wendy ran towards her aid, and then she healed her.

Third Person's POV

Wendy looked at the unconscious body of the stellar mage, while trying to figure out why her powers became weak. . .or maybe, the stellar mage's body was really that damaged.

"H-How was Lu-chan?" Asked Levy, while looking at Lucy's unconscious body with worry.

"This can't be. . ." Wendy said, as she figured out what really happened.

"What do you mean?" Asked Levy.

"Another curse,"

"Another spell,"

Wendy murmured, as she looked at Lucy with fear in her eyes.

"This is. . .Zeref's dark magic. . ."

". . .but somehow, it was different," The indigo-haired young mage said, while trying her best to keep Lucy's body stable. . .for a while.

"Zeref. . .?" Gray said, while looking at Wendy with a hint of disbelief in his eyes.

"Not exactly," Wendy said, and then she closed her eyes as she felt cold sweat dripping.

"But then. . .I do fear that. . ."

"She'll die. . ."

To be continued.

______

A/N: How was it, How was it?! It was lame.