Chapter One - That Day

Lucy's Harem 1 - EDITED VERSION

Third Person's Pov

Lucy woke up as she stretched her body. It's another normal morning again for the stellar mage.

She walked away from her bed and dressed up, She prepared her breakfast and ate it. she walked out from her apartment and sooner, she arrived at fairy tail. she opened the door and she had something caught her attention, Her bestfriend, Natsu Dragneel.

Lucy's Pov

"Good morning natsu." I said, as I smiled at him. He gave me a look, and then, he walked away.

I don't remember doing something wrong. Maybe he's having a tantrum?

I walked towards the counter and ordered my usual breakfast. The guild was unusually quiet, and I can feel eyes. . .eyes looking at me.

I looked at mira. "Mira. . ." I whispered. She looked at me, and smiled weakly.

"Mira, What's wrong?" I asked, but she did not answer. "Did something happen? The guild is. . .awfully quiet." I said, and then I saw tears in her eyes.

"Lucy-" Mira said, and then my eyes narrowed at someone who walked towards me.

"Lucy. . .Is it true?" His voice was tinted with anger and pain.

"Huh?" I frowned in confusion. "Natsu what are you talking ab-"

"Don't play innocent!" He clicked his tongue as he grabbed both my shoulders as our eyes met.

"we know what you've done yesterday." He said calmly, but. . .deadly.

"What. . .w-what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Lucy, Just tell the truth!" Erza shouted from afar. Just what the heck is wrong with everyone?! I thought as I scowled.

"What in the world. . .? I-If this is a joke, then stop." I said, and then silence. "Okay. . .so this is not a joke?" I forced a laugh as I looked at natsu. "Believe me, you dimwit! I swear, I did NOT do anything." I said, and then he glared at me.

"So you are trying to imply that Lisanna is lying?" He said, and I felt my heart slammed painfully against my chest. "Hah. you don't even know a single thing about her!" Natsu, what are you talking about? I thought as I looked at him.

"Natsu. . .I'm not trying to say that I just wanted to-" before I could continue, he gave me a scowl as everyone walked away. . .from me.

I stood up, and then I tried to run after them. And then, I fell into the ground.

It was not because I tripped, but it's because someone. . .someone pushed me.

I looked at that someone.

"Lisanna." I murmured her name.

I got up, and then I came towards her, and then before I can touch her, she fell herself into the ground.

"Lucy. . .why?" She said, and then a tear fell from her eyes

Hypocrite! I cussed through my breaths as Natsu came towards her and helped her get up.

"Now, you're hurting her deliberately in front of me. . .no, in front of us?" He faked a laugh, and then he glared at me.

I felt a tear escaped my eyes as my lips trembled.

"THIS IS TOO MUCH! You. . .you saw it right? She's. . .she. . . She fell herself at the ground! I did not push her!" I shouted. I looked at everyone. Doubts were in their eyes.