Chapter 11 - Amnesia

LUCY'S HAREM EDITED VER 11

Natsu's POV

"Who . . . are all of you?" That question shocked me. But what shocked me the most is . . .

"WHO AM I?" . . . This. . . This question.

Everyone was shocked, including me.

"L-Lu-chan." Levy said, as her tears started to pour.

"Luchie . . ." Happy bursted into tears.

"Do you remember me, l-love rival?"
Juvia asked, her hands trembling, her lips shaking.

She did not answer, nevertheless, she gave Juvia eyes, filled with confusion.

"Who am I?"

"Lucy Heartfillia," Levy said.

"And you're a celestial mage." Wendy said

She asked everyone's name and . . .

"Who are you?" She asks. My heart slammed painfully against my chest.

"Natsu . . . Natsu Dragneel."

Lucy's Pov

Natsu Dragneel?

It seems so familiar.

I think it was really familiar.

And, for some reason, my chest hurts.

"Hello~ Lucy," There was a White-Haired girl appeared and hugged Natsu. from behind

She's creepy and . . . a . . . slut?

Wait! what am I saying? I'm being too judgmental!

They said, I'm a member of the strongest guild at fiore, Fairytail. Am I
strong?

My mom is Layla Heartfillia and Jude Heartfillia.

Everyone came out of the room and one raven haired guy appeared. He did not introduce himself to me, right?

(A/N: Gray was from a quest here, He was suppose to visit lucy, and this is what he saw)

He is . . .

"Gray?"

Natsu's Pov

I frowned. How? How can Lucy have an amnesia? Did I hit her head? Did someone? How? How did that happen? We asked the doc, but he said, he'll study the matter.

"Levy, Do you have an idea?" I asked.

"It's a certain magic spell." Magic Spell?!

"It's a magic spell that travels in her dreams to make it a nighmare," Levy continued, "Midnight Time, Hell Paradox, Night's Terror, Moonlight Hoax . . . those are the only possible spells that makes Lu-chan like this . . ."

"But, who did it?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Yes, Natsu, It's a person."

WHAT? HOW?

"Can we save Lucy?" I asked, and then, Levy nodded.

"Yes, Natsu, we can STILL save her,"

I hope so.

"Why don't we come back there?"

"Where?"

"Infirmary, I'm going to make a spell and I'll see her nightmare and also that magic,"

Lucy's Pov

He is . . .

"Gray?" I asked.

"Lucy!"

I remember Gray! Gray Fullbuster! Ice make wizard!

I quickly stormed out the bed and hugged him tight.

"I remember you, Gray." I said, and I threw myself into his chest and I cried.

"I-I miss you, L-Lucy." He said, and hugged me tighter.

"Hey are you asleep Lu—" It was Dragneel's voice.

"L-Lu-chan . . . why are you embracing each other?"

"I remember him! Levy!"

"Why don't we put a 'chan' at your name, Levy-chan!" I said and she scowled.

"That's what you used called me," She said and I looked upon gray.

"Don't cry, Gray, I remember you," I said, as I wiped the tears from his eyes.

"If you remember Gray . . . why don't you remember me?" Natsu asked, his eyes filled with pain, as he started to ran away.

I looked at him, and then, in an instant, I felt my head throb with pain, and then, I jolted in response.

"Lucy!" All if them screamed, as I fell, and then before I knew it, everything was black.

Gray's POV

Damn that Natsu! What did he do?! (He just ran away tho.)

I carried Lucy, a bridal style one, and gently put her in the bed.

Then, a few minutes later, I just found myself staring at her. It was already months that I am doing this. Staring at her, touching her cheeks . . . I just find myself doing this. I haven't been caught, and it's a good thing. Well, I'm quiet surprise that Lucy remembers me. They explained to me that Lucy lost her memory.

I just smiled at myself.

I gently kissed her cheeks, and then, before my lips separated, I felt her hands in my back—I jolted in response but then,

"Booya." She said, as she pulled me closer, that made her lips touch mine.

And all I knew, is the opening of the door, someone entering, and dropping of objects.

(A/N: Finally finished!)