Chapter 4 - Zeref's Time?

LUCY'S HAREM 4 - EDITED VER

A/N: Before we start, I just want to say that, to my old readers, that, thank you for putting up with me. Oh god, the writing sucks as hell. I will definitely edit this one.

Ps. My eyes bled when I saw how I wrote back then.

I think I was around 11 when I wrote this stuff.
So, the next chapters may not be satisfying in the eye.

Lucy's POV

I woke up at almost dawn.

I looked at my blanket and I saw it wet with my own tears. Wait, tears?

I saw Loke's key in my bed and then, I immediately stared at it.

"I can't sleep." I murmured, and then I hid the key in my pocket.

I did my daily routine and looked at the wall clock.

"4:21." I heard myself mumble.

It's just 4 AM, and I am already dressed up. What the hell am I thinking?

Oh! I know.

"Gate of the Dog, I open thee Nicolas!" I chanted, and then the white little cute Nicolas appeared in front of me.

A white little nicolas looked at me, shaking.

"Punn. . .Punn."

"It might be a little early, but Plue, mind accompanying me walk towards Fairy tail?" I said, and then he gave me his pun-puns.

It took about minutes when we arrived at the fairytail. I was about to open the guild door-but I notice something was wrong.

Why was the door open a bit?

I saw a little hole, and then, I peeped on it.

To my great, great shock, there was a white haired woman. . .with. . .a pinked haired tanned man-whom appeared to be Lisanna and. . .Natsu.

"I was lying." I saw Lisanna said, while smiling sweetly at the dragon slayer.

"What do you mean?"

"It was fun playing, but well, you're not going to regret everything that will going to happen." Murmured Lisanna, which I didn't heard.

The guild door opened slightly, revealing me and-

"Good morning, Lucy." Gray said-and I felt my eyes widened. Wait, how come that they're here? And-

"Hey there, dense!" Gray said, and then I saw everyone entered the guild. What in the world? Is this really how early fairy tail arrives?

"Whhadya say, porn star?"

"Heard it right, squinty eyes."

Here they go again.

"Uh-hem!"

My eyes, no, everybody's attention immediately landed at the one who was currently standing at the guild's stage.

Master makarov.

"I just wanted to announce that, the day after tomorrow, we'll pick the best team of the guild. Don't worry brats, I think that you can beat the Raijinshuu this time. . .okay, proceeding to the choosing of the best team. . ."

"It will be a game, just a test, take note. The first game would be the memory game."

Levy looked at me and then she smirked.

"The second game was the strength game."

Gajeel smirked.

"Third. . .beauty." Master said, and then, as if on cue, I met Lisanna's eyes in an stance.