Chapter 7 - The Game

LUCY'S HAREM 7 - EDITED VER

Lucy's Pov

We were preparing for the game today. I was really, really excited. Raijinshuu was unbeatable, but surely, or maybe, they will be beaten this year.

"Lucy!" Gray tapped my shoulder.

"Gray!" I smiled at him and then I saw Juvia glared at me, and then I gave Gray a nervous  laugh.

"I wanna tell you something," He said, and then I look at him and frowned.

"I want to be the one to challenge natsu today."

"Huh? How did you know that Natsu was assigned at the battle section?" He smirked.

"It was obvious,"

"Love Rival!" Juvia glared at me and I smiled nervously at her.

"Uh, oh. Okay, uh, I gotta go now, bye!" I said, and ran away. Heck, who the hell would handle Juvia's murderous looks?!

Natsu's POV

I was getting ready, warming up or whatsoever.

The battle section was the second part of the game, and I need to get ready. It'll be really, really tough battle. I need to get ready.

"Good luck, erza!" Lisanna said, and then I heard Laki announced the representatives.

Hell, I know that we'll win.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The memory game was the first game of all.

There were the last four chairs out of ten contestants, meaning, there are only four representatives who reached the final of the memory game.

"Team Natsu's representative, Erza Scarlet 19 points!"

"Moonlight's representative, Levy McGarden, 18 Points!"

"Raijinshuu representative, Freed Justine, 15 Points!"

"Team Cana's representative, Elfman Strauss, 12 points!"

Erza-19

Levy- 18

Freed- 15

Elfman- 12

It was one quick question, and then, upon hearing it, levy quickly answered, which made it a TIE.

. . .

Gray's Pov

"Lucy!" I called.

"Yeah?"

"Is it time for me and Natsu to fight?" I asked, and then she gave me a smile.

The memory game was not a tie breaker, so Team natsu and my team has the same points.

"THE GAME'S SECOND PART!" I heard Laki announced, and then I stretched my body and removed my shirt.

"GRAY FULLBUSTER OF MOONLIGHT'S!"

"VERSUS!"

This is what I am waiting for.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL OF TEAM NATSU!"

I stepped forward, and then, I fell on my knees.

What in the world. . .

I coughed unstoppably, and then, my vision blurred, as I saw blood at the floor.

Lucy's Pov

"GRAY!" Everybody shouted, including me.

He was choking! Choking blood!

I immediately ran towards him, and then I lifted his body up and touched his cheeks. No, oh, god. . .what's happening to him?

"Wendy!" I shouted, and then she nodded. She used one of her healing magics for a while, and then everyone gathered towards us.

"He was just lively as crap earlier," Cana said, while looking at Gray with worry.

"He was a man earlier." Elfman said.

"He's still a man, you dummy." Evergreen said, and then I looked at wendy.

"How was Gray?" I asked.

"I. . .I made it in time." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"His soul was separating to his body. . .we just made it in time."

"What?" I said, while looking at her with disbelief.

"It was a spell," she paused. "A dark spell." She said, and then she looked at me sternly.

"And it was. . .on purpose."

"And I think, we'll be disqualified soon enough," she said.

I gritted my teeth.

I looked at Wendy for a long time.

"I'll challenge natsu." I said.

"What?"

"I'll challenge natsu. . .and you heard me right,"

To be continued.