Chapter 4.5 - Continuation

LUCY'S HAREM 4.5 EDITED VER

A/N: Edited most of the parts here that are super illogical and stupid. Decreased the amount of hugging moments, replaced with more powerful and intense ones. Enjoy this chap! :)

-Hoping the old readers to read this.
Guys, you know how much I improved ;-;)
-New readers will totally understand the plot.
Of course, it's edited!

Third person's POV

Lucy looked at him intently, who was returning the favor.

They just looked at each other, like there was nothing powerful than their eyes locking.

"This is an illusion." He murmured, and then a tear escaped his eye. "You're dead," He said, and then He slumped his shoulders down.

"LUCY, I AM TELLING YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM!" Shouted gray, who was the only one conscious.

If you would look at it, Lucy was like, a deaf blond.

Why would she run away? The man in front of her looked so harmless with his soft eyes filled with tears. If you would ask everyone who never saw him, they would say the same thing. He looked harmless. He looked really innocent.

"If you're not. . ." He murmured and then, with his hands trembling, he reached out to her cheek, and then slowly caressed them.

Zeref's POV

Walking towards nowhere, I closed my eyes while hearing people scream in pain.

The plants withered when I set my foot on the ground, and then I fell in my knees and grasped my head with both if my hands.

"It. . .Hurts." I said, and then I heard small steps coming towards me.

Small steps. . .

NO! DON'T COME NEAR ME! I heard myself scream.

"Are you okay?" I heard her said.

No, DON'T COME NEARER! I shouted to my mind.

I cried my heart out when I felt my power again-along with the pain. No, not again. . .

Then, I felt warmth. . .warm hands touching my shoulders. I flinched in response, and then I slowly raised my head to see who it is.

It was a blond woman with big caramel colored eyes, looking at me with her eyes filled with concern.

I looked at her intently.

Dumbfounded.

Stunned.

Frozen.

Is this. . .real?

"Why. . .didn't you die?" I asked, and then I stood up, still looking at her with disbelief. Who is she? Why didn't she die?

"Who are you?" I asked, my eyes still locked to hers.

"LUCY! HE'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK HE IS!" A raven haired man shouted from afar.

"This is an Illusion." I said, and a tear escaped my eye.

That's right. I murmured to myself. This is an illusion. An illusion, where I can be happy.

My vision blurred, but I managed to look at her.

A tear escaped my eye, and another. I just stared at her, and she did the equal. Why is she still looking at me as if she's real? Why?

"If you're not. . ." Real. . . I would certainly be devastated again. I would be on the darkness again. I will kill again. I will. I definitely will. I will be drown again with sadness and pain. I will realize than my existence is pain, again. I will die in devastation. I will. I will go back to normal again. But. . .