Chapter 5 - Preparing

LUCY'S HAREM 5 - EDITED VER

A/N: Ghhad, it's so darn stressing to edit this one.

Lucy's Pov

It was a long, really tiring day. When I reached home, I felt that I need to write the next chapter of my novel.

Upon the middle of writing, a voice of a man, crying, rang into my mind.

I looked at the wall clock, it was already midnight.

Oh ghad, don't tell me what I heard was a ghost!

I stood up and re-arranged my novel, and then I lied down to my bed, and then I fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Lucy is late. . ." Gray said while he was drinking his really cold milkshake, just like his icy craps. Real cold.

"GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!" Natsu said, while he was with Lisanna and happy, who was now back in action.

"Eh, where's Luce?" Wailed Happy.

"Oh, while Lucy-san is not around, why not discuss about the game! look,"
"Raijinshuu (Thunder God Tribe) is discussing how can they perform the 'Beauty' thing, I can hear it from here." Wendy said, and glanced at Raijinshuu for a while, then, she returned a gaze at her team.

Levy looked at the shadow gear, jet and droy looks at her with they're new team mate, Again. "Uhm, guys, let's wait for Lu-chan first. . .I. . .I don't want to leave her around." Levy smiled at her team mates.

"Hi, everyone, I'm here." a lazy voice said, while standing through the great door of fairytail.

It was a fine figure of a blond.

"Lucy!" Happy hugged lucy at her chest. Lucy gave happy a smile, and then she sat at her team's table.

"Lucy, I think I think you'll be the one to attend the 'beauty pageant' thing!" Gray said, as he held Lucy's hand. and then, there was a mug thrown at gray's head, and it reeks of booze.

Kaboom, The ice mage was angry.

"What do you think you're doing, flame head?" He quickly approached Natsu, the one who threw a mug of booze at his head.

Natsu's Pov

"Wanna get your ass kicked, flame breath?" Said gray, he was obviously pissed.

I grinned. Why did I throw a mug of booze? Simple, that idiotic Ice-porn-star is getting too cocky. He even held Lucy's hand.

And it's annoying.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" I roared.

"ICE GEYSER!" He said.

Yes, this might be the best way to show him how much of a cocky bastard he is! Hah.

Lucy's Pov

"Natsu-san is really a war freak. . ." Wendy said, and then she laughed.

"Hello there, Lucy." A voice from not so far behind me said, and the same time, Wendy walking away.

"What?" I said, and then I stood up from my seat.

"Oh, I just have a great gossip for you," she said, with her unusual irritating voice. "There was a blond in this guild, who actually friended the rival of her ex bestfriend, not just that! She became a bitch, and then she totally snatched that raven haired guy to the blue, innocent and cute little girl who's inlove with him. . ." She said, and then I glared at her.

"I don't understand-" I said and then, she pushed me a bit.

"You don't, really?" She scoffed. "How. . .pathetic,"

I was about to answer, but then I felt like my head was being smashed into pieces. I fell on my knees, and then I clutched my hair.

"Who are you. . ."

"LUCE!" Gray and natsu said in unison.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Gray and Natsu said in chorus, again.

"I was just, uh, thinking about the competition tomorrow." I lied, and then I tried to stand up.

"Why didn't you die . . .?"

"OH! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! THE COMPETITION STARTS TOMORROW!" Natsu shouted, and Gray in chorus.

"Stop copying me, porn star!"

"Stop copying me, flame brain!"

Here they go, again.

I just shook my head lightly, and then I looked at the clouds outside.

Maybe, I need to take some medicine. And I think. . .I missed something very important.

A/N: DELETED lots of scenes. Hope you love it! Leave votes, comments and maybe, just maybe, don't just yet proceed at the next chap!

Read this first :D

Zeref: See?

Natsu: what in the world did you do

Gray: I knew what happened

Zeref: Smirks.

NATSU & GRAY: LETS KILL THIS BASTARD!

Lame update, but hey, there's more!