Chapter Two - The Devil, Sting Eucliffe

LUCY'S HAREM 2 - EDITED VER

A/N: actually, I already edited these chaps but I figured out that my writing style changed and Improved, so I want to edit my stories to the fullest. Hope you like it! :)

Natsu's Pov

I was sitting with lisanna's head in my shoulders. I was quietly listening with the other's chitchats.

I looked at nothingness.

Did I do something wrong? I thought, while looking at Lucy, who was still smiling, despite of what I did yesterday.

"Natsu.  .  . " Happy flew towards me, with a sad expression on his eyes.

"What?" I asked, frowning.

"Lucy didn't do anything wrong. . .Lisanna is ly-" Before he can continue what he's going to say, I cut him off. (Well not literally)

"Shut up, happy!" I shouted, leaving him looking at the ground.

I was about to go somewhere but I bumped into someone.

Gildarts.

He looked at me with seriousness plastered on his face.

"Natsu, Lisanna." Suddenly, Master called out to the both of us.

"Yes master?" Lisanna replied, with her sugar-like voice.

"Come with me, Lisanna, natsu." Master said without even looking at us.

We Came at the master's office and master turned around and faced us. Also, what surprised me is, Lucy is with her. . .her defenders.

"Is it true that you kicked out lucy?" Gildarts asked.

"It's true." I said, and held lisanna's hands.

"Because she tortured Lisanna." I said and master arched his brow.

Gildarts looked at lucy who was looking at gildarts bravely. Gildarts looked at lisanna, who was looking at the ground.

Third Person's Pov

"Is it true, lucy?" Makarov asked, looking at lucy with his eyes knowing the truth behind all the ruckus. Still, he wants them to solve it all alone.

"I will never hurt someone out of nothing, master." Lucy said with her eyes proving the truth. Makarov knew, that lucy is the one who's telling the truth.

Makarov just want to know 'why' lisanna lied.

"Do you have a proof? do you have a proof of lucy torturing you, Lisanna?" Juvia asked, defending lucy.

"I have a proof."

She took off her shirt, revealing something like, Bruises, wounds and scars.

"Those Bruises. . .they're from the hiking right? when we fell at the tree." Mirajane came out of nowhere.

"NO, Mira-nee, this is from lucy's torture!" She said, convincing everyone.

"I never tortured you! Not in my life! I'm not that kind of person!" Lucy shouted, avoiding the urge to slap Lisanna

Erza froze, I did a wrong move didn't i? What am i suppose to believe? Lucy and Lisanna are both good person, so it's rare for them to argue, she thought.

"Lisanna, those bruises," Gildarts pointed at her bruises "Are you sure they're from what you called 'Lucy's Torture'?"

"Yes. . ." She started to cry.

Natsu came and comforted her.

He hugged her and patted her hair.

Lucy's Pov