Chapter 12 - Zeref

LUCYS HAREM 12 EDITED VER

Gray's POV

I don't know how I should feel—her lips touched mine—as the door opened, a blue-haired woman appeared.

Her smiling face quickly turned into a shocked one.

"Juvia . . ."

Juvia's Pov

"I wish love rival would remember us," Juvia said, as Levy sat beside me.

"Actually, Lu-chan remembered Gray," Levy said, and then Juvia frowned.

"How'd that happen, Levy?" Juvia asked. Because knowing that Love-Rival remembered only Gray-sama seemed suspicious.

"I'll check Love-Rival." Juvia said.

Why does she only remember Gray-sama?

Juvia then stopped walking when she reached the infirmary's front door.

She's with Gray-sama right now . . . should Juvia enter . . . ?

After few minutes, I've decided to enter the room.

As Juvia opened the door . . .

It revealed Gray-sama on top of Lucy—their lips locked together, with their eyes darted on Juvia.

Zeref's Pov

I sat in the darkness, as I closed my eyes . . .

Ah. I want to see her . . .

And then, reality struck in.

"Oh. That's right. She doesn't even remember me anymore."

"Who?" Mavis asks.

"It's none of your prestigious concern, Mavis." I said, and then I stood up.

She gave me a blank look.

"You didn't need to be rude to me. I'm just curious, Zeref. . . and yeah. It reminds me. You're going to kill every human alive, aren't you?"

I smiled at her blankly.

"Enough. I'll do what I have to do. Don't question me anymore,"

"—And to answer another curiosity of yours, then I shall say this; If the world continues to reject me, then I shall reject it." I said, and then, I started walking towards another dark forest, where no one can ever follow me.

How many years passed when I last saw her. But her voice was very clear and raw to me. Every moment. I waited for generations and generations . . . Layla, Cynthia, Uri. All of them resembles her, but I'm certain that they're not Lucy.

"Lucy," I said, as flashbacks hundreds of years ago appeared in my mind.

"I want to meet you. . . ." I said, as I lift up my hand, but no sunshine cannot reach it. And so, darkness could.

Darkness formed in my hand, visions of Natsu and Lucy appeared. I am experimenting this for years. And finally, I succeeded. The magic that can control, erase, freeze, and reverse, conceal . . . a magic that is twisted. I haven't gave it a name, but this magic could let me see Lucy. This magic could lead me to her, this magic . . . this dark, twisted magic could help me.

Just wait for me . . . Lucy. . . .

Lucy's POV

SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME!

I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO KISS GRAY!

"J-Juvia!" I said, and then I tried to stand up, but then, Gray suddenly pulled me to him.

"W-Why did you kiss me, Lucy?" He asked, his face is all red.

"No! I didn't! I don't want . . . I . . ." I was paused in a mid sentence as he crushed me in his chest.

"Lucy, Someone is controlling you, right? She is watching you right now. but I've used a spell that cancels her to hear you for an hour. . . Lucy, the one that is controlling your is Lisanna." He said.

"Wait! Juvia is—" I said, as I tried to struggle, but Gray's grip is strong.

"Lucy! Listen. I will explain everything to Juvia. So please, Listen!" He said, as I stopped struggling.

"Lisanna . . . she's not like that." I said. Maybe Gray is misunderstanding her . . . and maybe . . . I just like Gray, that's why I kissed him.

"Why does . . . Lisanna is mad at me?"

Gray looked at me with his face still red.

"Look, Lucy. Natsu love you, and you love him. Lisanna love him too. It was a love triangle, but then, Lisanna tricked Natsu and made stories about you torturing her, okay? But Lisanna is still not done with her twisted shits, so brace yourself!"

"Huh?" I said, as it suddenly started spinning—my head getting dizzy all of the sudden.

"Lucy," My heart slammed in my chest, so painful, agonizingly painful, as if it wants to go out, when I heard that voice.

"Remember me, Lucy?" It was hard to look at him, his dark hair, the same color with his eyes . . . looking at me intently . . . full of desire, full of . . . love.

My head throbbed as my lips spoke without my will.

"Ze . . . ref."

A/N: :)