Chapter 10.3 -- Dream

LUCY'S HAREM 10.3 EDITED VER

LUCY'S POV

"Help!" I shouted, but no one else seemed to hear me. "Help me please!"

"Hmph."

A voice from afar laughed.

"Who are you?!" I asked, then the voice laughed again.

"Your greatest . . . nightmare,"

Is that voice . . .

"L-Lisanna?" No. It can't be. It can't be.

"Bingo! You got it, Lucy!" Her true voice was heard through my ears, it was no longer an echo, nor a creepy voice like a demon.

"Why are you doing this?!"

It was a minute of silence, until a woman with a very sweet smile appeared in front of me.

Lisanna.

It was Lisanna.

"Why, you say?" She said, her smile vanished.

"Simple." She said, as she walked in circle, as if examining my figure.

"Because  . . . I love Natsu." She said.

"Really?" I said, as she stopped walking in circles, our eyes met, and her gaze became cold.

"Why are you questioning me? Isn't it all enough, Lucy? All those things I've done to prove Natsu how much I love him?" She said.

"But Lisanna, does he even love you? Does he? He doesn't. Lisanna, live a life. Wake up! He doesn't love you! Natsu doesn't love you!" I shouted in full force, hoping that she'll wake up in her delusion.

Her smile faded and then, her sweet face suddenly became demonic.

"MIDNIGHT'S TIME!" She said.

Suddenly, a giant clock appeared from behind, as the hands of the clock moved clockwise, and it seemed like my head is hurting because of it—I then fell into my knees.

"Ugh!"

"Midnight's darkness!" She said, as if she was summoning a very strong spell. Come to think of it, isn't she a take over mage?

My thoughts suspended as the clock moved counterclockwise, and then, it stopped as the hands of the clock strikes midnight.

"Darkness of Midnight, I command you, APPEAR!" She raised her hands, as a very strong smoke—or rather, a shadow, appeared.

"What the hell is this?!" I said, as I saw her smile turned into a grin.

"Form," She raised her left hand, as the smoke began to form somewhat circular.

"Vaneá." She raised her right hand, and another smoke appeared, but it was different; it was reddish and it was somewhat . . . dangerous.

"Eternal Pain," She said lastly, as she combined the two.

I have a bad feeling about this. But no matter how I tried, I think I'm somewhat glued here. I can't move. I can just think.