Chapter 6 - Understand

LUCY'S HAREM 6 - EDITED VER

Natsu's Pov

Meanwhile at the Fairytail Guild

"Natsu." I heard a very familiar voice beside me.

Happy. . .He came near me. . .

"Natsu, you know how much we both loved Lisanna." He said. "But don't you think something is wrong? She's like not the kind Lisanna. Natsu, there is something wrong," He said, and then I glared at him.

"Did you ever think if she's not really Lisanna?" Happy said, and then I raised my left brow. "No." I said.

"How about Lucy?" He said, that made me stop to my tracks.

Happy's Pov

"Natsu, don't you love Lucy?"

Natsu looks at me with his face clear with surprise.

"I don't know." He said, and then he sighed. "She's important to me. . .But I don't want lisanna to disappear! I want to keep lisanna safe!" He said, which is like not really coming from him.

"But that's not the Lisanna we use to know!" I said, "She's the opposite Lisanna. . . She's heartless, a Liar-"

Natsu glared at me, and then I glared at him back.

"That's how you see the one, who cared for you? The one, who made you home, the one who fed you?" Natsu said and I felt my legs trembled.

"Happy, I never thought that you would rebel," He said, and his voice was tainted with. . .pain.

"Lisanna will always be Lisanna, happy. And if ever she's not the Lisanna we knew, maybe, just maybe, I will bow in front of you and ask my deepest apology,"

"But you see, she is the Lisanna we knew, I knew, and you knew,"

"And there is nothing you could change."

A/N: What's the purpose of this chapter? It is to understand Natsu. How he sees Lisanna, how happy sees Lisanna, and how every one does.

But there is also one question that popped in my mind, or maybe in your mind, also?

Is she really Lisanna?