Chapter 1

Lisanna's POV:

I was sitting at the bar in the guild hall. It was a normal day at the guild. People were fighting, chairs were thrown, Erza rampaged. Normal.

I looked over to see Lucy sitting next to me writing something down. I leaned over. "Whats that?" I asked. She looked at me and quickly pulled it to her chest. "Nothing!" she shouted. "Wow, is nothing that important?" I snickered. She puffed out her cheeks. "Well maybe it is to me." She replied as she set it back down and continued to write.

Then out of nowhere a flash of blue flew between us. I looked back over at Lucy who was looking around. I looked behind the bar to see a small blue cat walking towards the storage door reading what Lucy had on the paper.

He wasnt paying attention much so he ran into the wall right next to the door. I giggled. Lucy looked at me. "Whats funny?" She asked. "Oh nothing~" I hum as I look the other way. I was about to turn back around when I heard Lucy yell, "What happened?!" "What is it Lucy?" I say as I turn back around. "Where are my papers!?!" she asked. I snickered and pointed to the small exceed that was still pointlessly trying to find the door, while at the same time reading the paper.

"Happy..." Lucy growled. She got up and snatched the papers from the cat. She then proceeded to sit at another table. I looked at Happy. "What was that about?" I asked. Happy motion for me to follow him as he went through the door. I followed.

In the storage room I saw my sister sitting down with a stack of paper writing away with a smirk on her face. Happy sat down next to her and I followed suit. "So what's this all about? Why are we trying to take those papers from Lucy?" I asked. Mirajane looked up. "Oh Lisanna!" she said as she smiled and set the papers to the side. "I'll tell you everything, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Got it?" she asked. I nodded. "Well, here's the thing. I was walking around the bar the other day, and I happened to see Lucy writing something. I glanced at the paper and happened to see the words, "Dragon" and "Scarf". When I saw these words you can probably guess who I thought of." she said.

"Yep that's him." I replied. She continued, "When I asked her about it she yelled, "Nothing!" and ran off so I asked Happy to snatch it for me. If my suspicions are true, and she is talking about him, I think I'll be ready to start another "Mission OTP"" I thought about this. 'Natsu and Lucy, huh? Now that I think about it, it does seem like they like each other. Natsu is an idiot though so he'll need help." I sweatdropped, then looked at Mira. "Count me in" I said with a smirk.

"Great! So first we need to hear from Happy what he was able to read from the sheets." she said as she looked expectantly at Happy.

Happy stood up. "Well I didn't get to read much, but I read some. Well the first paragraph had something about a rich princess being locked away in her castle. It was pretty sad. In the next paragraph she ran away. On her journey she met a dragon. And that's as far as I got." he said as he plopped down. "Mira, is that enough evidence to go on?" I asked.

She looked at me, "Of course! Even if there hadn't been any, I would started this plan sooner or later! Someday all my OTP'S will come true!" she said with an innocent smile. I smiled back, 'OTP'S huh?' I though. 'I'm becoming more like my sister.' I chuckle. I look at them, "Let's do this."