Chapter 4

Gray's POV:

The next day after that whole truth or dare thing, I was sitting at the normal table chatting with Erza. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mira, Happy, and Lisanna, sneaking into the guild storage room behind the bar.

They all had huge smirks on. Something was up. Now I'm not usually one to go peeping into people's business, but this looked kinda suspicious.

I followed them and slowly opened the door. I listened in. "Should we use the "Sleepover" plan?" I heard Lisanna ask. "No, Lucy is too stubborn for that one to work." Mira replied. "What about the "Juliet potion"?" I heard Happy ask. "Absolutely not! That was just a last resort.but now that I think about it, it probably shouldn't even be on the list." Mira replied.

I stepped a little further to listen in better, but then I tripped and fell nto the room. I looked up to see all three of them staring down at me.

"Crap!" I exclaimed under my breath. Well might as well. "What is all this talk about plans and Lucy and Julie potions?" I said rushed. Mira looked at me for a second then to Lisanna. "Can we trust him?" she asked her.

"Well he's already heard to much. Plus, I think we can trust him." Lisanna added. "Okay, Gray. You have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" Mira asked. "Promise." I said without thinking. Mira explained everything about "Mission OTP" to me.

"So your trying to set Pyro up with Lucy? Now that I think about it he seems to dig her." I said. "Count me in on this. It'll be fun!" I said with a smirk. Mira smiled at me, "Welcome to the dark side."