Chapter 12

"Next up is Fairy Tail's "Black Steel" Gajeel. Against Saber Tooth's shadow dragon Rogue!" the announcer yelled. "So cool!~" I heard some one yell. I turned my head to see Lucy chatting with Jason. "Jason? You're here?" I asked. "Why of course! Who would miss such a cooool event!!" he shouted.

He turned back to Lucy, "So how is everything now that Fairy Tail is back?" She smiled at him, "Amazing boss, it's so amazing." he looked at her weird, "You don't have to call me boss anymore. Just Jason. Ok?" he held out his hand. "Sure!" she smiled and shook hands with him. "And now back to this cooool match!" he yelled.

I saw Natsu sneak up behind Lucy. He looked at me and put his finger to his mouth. I nodded and giggled. He put his face right near her ear. "Hey Luce." "Kyaaaaaa!" Lucy screamed as she turned around to smack him.

"Ow Lucy, that freakin hurt!" he exclaimed holding his cheek where a slap mark was evident.

Gajeel and Rogue had just walked onto the field and started fighting. "Wow look at em go!" Natsu said as he got up and watched the fight. "Go Gajeel!" He yelled. I watched the battle.

Gajeel lunged at Rogue as he retreated into the shadows, catching just before he fled. He used his Iron dragon club to slam Rogue into the wall and drag him across it. So far it looked like Gajeel was going to win by a long shot.

When the fight was dragging out I looked over at Lucy and Natsu then smirked. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go get some snacks." I waved at them and left.

When I came back, they were still watching the intense match. I had brought two ice cream cones. I smirked, one for me and one for them. "Here ya go guys! Sorry they only had two left." I told them as I liked mine. "That's ok Mira." Natsu said as he took it. 'Thank god for his oblivious mind when it comes to food.' I prayed.

But I knew that Lucy probably wasn't going to buy it. "Here Lucy, you want the first lick?" he pointed the cone at her. Her cheeks grew pink. "I think I'm ok Natsu. I feel... weird sharing cones with someone." she said. Natsu looked at her confused. Then after a moment I think he got it cause I saw his cheeks tint pink as well. "I see, well, thanks Mira, but you can give this to someone else. Me and Lucy will buy some cones later." he said smiling and handing back the cone.

'Omg this is so much better! The two of them getting ice cream together! Otp! Otp! Otp!' I yelled in my head, as I shoved the ice cream at Jason.

"The winner is Gajeel Redfox!" the announcer yelled, but I was too focused on how to turn the ice cream run, into a date.