Chapter 2

Mira's POV:

Me and Lisanna stayed up writting all kinds of plans we could use to hook the two up. I gotta say it wasn't easy. The next morning when we got back to the guild we had a couple we were going to try out. I was sure that at least one of them was going to work.

"Ok Lisanna, let's get started." I whisper to her. I hand her a small box that says "Pocky" on the front. She smirked as she took the box. I followed her to the table Natsu and Lucy sat at, seemingly taking orders from tables around theirs. She walked up to them. "Hey, Natsu." she said. He turned to look at her. "Sup Lisanna?" he asked. "Well I was wondering, I had a box of Pocky that I don't want, I thought maybe you and Lucy might want to share it." she said innocently.

'Nice! That's my sister!' I thought. Natsu looked at the box. "Sure! Thanks Lisanna!" he said as he took the box. He pulled one out and ate it. Then he handed one to Lucy and she happily ate hers too. "No, no, Natsu. When you share Pocky one person has to put one side in their mouth and the other on the opposite end. Then you both eat it till you get to the center." she explained. Natsu looked at her confused, while Lucy instantly got flustered.

"You know what Natsu? I'm not very hungry right now. You can have the Pocky." she said. "You sure Luce? It's delicious. Your missing out." he replied. "Yeah I'm sure." she said. "Suit yourself." he shrugged as he popped another one into his mouth. I facepalmed.

Lisanna walked back to the bar with me. "Well that failed." she said. "It sure did." I sighed. We sat there for a minute. I grabbed the paper with my plans on it. I marked an X over "Pocky". Next on the list. Truth or Dare.

Oh this was going to be my favorite plan yet. With this one I could, not only accomplish Nalu, but a few of my other OTP'S as well. I smirked and Lisanna read the next one. She looked at me, "This is gonna be fun."