Chapter 3

Happy's POV:

I heard from Lisanna about the next plan and honestly, I was excited. I love truth or dare! I wiggled in my seat as I watched Mira walk up on stage. She tapped the microphone to get everyone's attention. "Listen up everyone! Tonight I've set up a game of truth or dare! If you want to join, sign up at the bar!" she said. I thought for a minute, 'Lucy isn't gonna willingly join in a game of truth or dare.' I looked around the guild.

I spotted Lucy standing next to Levy. "Come on Lu! It'll be fun." Levy pleaded. "No way! You know what happens when Mira throws stuff like this!" Lucy retorted. "Party pooper..." Levy grumbled.

I flew in closer to Levy. "Get her to join the truth or dare please, Levy." I whispered to her. She turned, "Whats in it for me?" "Just please do it!" I replied. "Fine, but you owe me!" she said before turning back to Lucy.

"Lu, you have to join cause... uh..." Levy started. Lucy listened in. "Cause I'll be lonely if you dont." Levy whined. I facepalmed. "Levy you know everyone here. I'm sure you'll be fine." Lucy scoffed. "But Lu! Gals gotta stick together! Come on please!" Levy pouted. Lucy tried to look away. She sighed, "Fine." Levy hugged her, "Thanks Lu! Your the best!"

Later on that night everyone who had signed up arrived. The group consisted of:

-Natsu

-Lucy

-Mira

-Cana

-Levy

-Gray

-Juvia

-Gajeel

-Erza

-Wendy

-Happy

-Lisanna

'Great! Mira's plan is falling into place.' I thought. We sat down in a circle on the guild floor. "Ok, I'll start. Hmm. Gray, truth or dare." she asked. I could tell she was trying not to be obvious so she avoided Natsu and Lucy her first turn. Very clever.

Mira's POV:

"Dare!" Gray says looking determined. "Hmm" I hum as I rack my brain for dares. One popped into my mind and it made me giggle. 'I know I was gonna use this for all of my otp's but this, I gotta see!' I thought. "I dare you..." I started innocently. "To go the ENTIRE game..." I paused. "Without taking off your clothes, once." I ended. "Crap!" Gray said looking down. He put his clothes on and then it began.

"Ok my turn. Umm. Lisanna, truth or dare?" he asked. Lisanna looked up. "Umm. I'm feeling brave, so I'll go with dare!" she proclaimed. Gray smirked. "I dare you to..." he leaned over and whispered to her. She facepalmed and stood up. "Sorry Happy." she said. "What do ya mea-" Happy sentence was cut off when Lisanna turned into a husky and chased him around the guild. She reverted and sat back down. "Happy now?" she looked at Gray. "Very." he said and he held in a chuckle.

It went back and forth till it finally came back to me. I smirked and winked at Lisanna and Happy. I pretended to ponder over who I would choose. "Natsu. Truth or dare?" I asked, I kinda guessed he would choose dare, but I had a loophole for that. "Dare of course!" he said grinning. I grinned as well. "I dare you... to tell me who you like!" I prectically shouted. He looked at me for a second.

"I like everyone at the guild." he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I facepalmed. "No, no, no, Natsu. Mira means who do you love?" Lisanna chipped in. "Hmm... well Fairy Tail is my family, so I guess I love them!" he grinned. I felt like banging my head against the wall. How dense was this guy? I was about to lose hope when Happy said, "Who do you love romantically, Natsu?"

This is what got him. I saw a faint blush on his cheeks, barely noticable and he started to sweat he glanced over and I followed his eyes to see Lucy, just as interested in this topic as I was. "Uh wel-" he was cut off by Gray yelling, "I can't take it anymore!" then he proceed to rip off his shirt. "Gray!" Erza yelled as she stood up. Gray ran and Erza trailed right behind him. Along the way. Gray bumped into Gajeel and a fight started. I sighed. "So close" I heard and exasperated sigh of relief and I instantly knew who it was from. 'So maybe our little dragon slayer isn't as dense as we thought.' I chuckled.