Chapter 11

Gray's POV:

In the waiting room, I saw Ash-for-Brains running in. "Whats up with you?" I asked him. "None of your damned business." he sat down. "Are you still in your parade clothes? Bwahahahaha! Thats fricken hilarious, man!" I fell over. "Shut your damned mouth." I wiped a tear out of my eye, "Whatever man. Your up first."

"Yeah yeah." He stood up and walked into the ring. "Let's see if Mira can pull this off."

Mirajane's POV:

"Lucy come on! The battles about to start!" I shouted. She ran up, "Wow, I can't wait to see this fight since I didn't get to see it last time!" I smirked at her, "Well from what I hear, he fought for you last time and won by a long shot. Your quite the motivator eh?" She blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about, he was fighting for all of us."

"Uh-huh whatever you say~" I hummed. "Our first fight will be between Fairy Tails Salamander, Natsu Dragneel!" the announcer said. Funny, where did we get an announcer? Oh well. "And Saber Tooth's white dragon, Sting Eucliffe!" Cheers erupted from the stands. "Wow, the fans seem really pumped for this fight." Lucy said. "Well, I mean Natsu did beat him last time. This is an epic rematch!" I told her. "I guess you're right!" she smiled.

"So who do you think will come out on top?" I asked, 'Time to set my plan in motion.' I told myself in my mind. I already knew her response, "Natsu of course." "Well I think that Sting has bumped up his game, he might just win." I said innocently. "There's no way. Natsu's to strong, he's been training too." she looked at me.

"How about I make you a deal. You cheer for Natsu, and I'll cheer for Sting. Whoever is right, gets 70,000 j!" I winked. Her eyes sparkled and she turned to the arena where Natsu and Sting had just walked out. "Natsu you got this!" she yelled. I looked at Natsu to see him face her and hold up the fairy tail sign. If I squinted I thought I could see a faint pink in his cheeks.

'Haha! Nalu!' I thought. Lucy continued cheering. Might as well capture this moment. I pulled out my camera and took a picture.

"Ok, let's get this match underway. Let the battle begin!" the announcer said. Immediately the two flew at each other. I smirked and looked at Lucy. Then I turned back to the fight,"Go Sting you can do it!" I yelled. Lucy looked at me, huffed then cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled, "Come on Natsu! You can totally beat this guy! Take him down!"

Natsu looked over at her for a split second giving her a thumbs up before turning back to Sting and punching him in the jaw. I watched the battle. It was like the last one, punches thrown, roars shot, fire dragon, white dragon. Occasionally I would yell cheers for Sting, then Lucy would then yell louder for Natsu.

At the end of the battle though, I had to see the outcome. Both were tired and sort of beaten looking. Natsu's shirt was no more, and his pants were torn at the bottom. Sting was just as bad, his collar in shreds and his boots raggedy.

Then I saw Lucy, "Come on! Pull in a win for Fairy Tail! I believe in you!" she held her hand up in the fairy tail sign. Natsu put his hand up too and the crowd cheered. He walked toward Sting. "Sorry, but I've got to win this. Dragon slayer secret art!" Sting took a step back, "That's the same move... that beat us last time!" he said. "Flame Lotus Exploding Flame Blade!!!" Natsu shot his fire and Sting went flying.

"And we have a winner, Natsu Dragneel!" the crowd cheered louder. Natsu walked off the arena. I moved to look at Lucy but she wasn't there.

"Lucy?"

I looked around and saw her headed for the contestant waiting room. A smile crept to my lips as I followed her. We entered the hallway and Natsu had just walked out of the arena. Lucy ran up to him, "Awesome Natsu you won!" she said.

"What? Did you think I wasn't going to? Gotta have more faith than that!" he said. "I had faith don't worry." she smiled, "but since you won I can pay my rent! Thanks Natsu!" she hugged him.

He looked down at her, "Geez Luce, you're such a weirdo. But I guess I'm glad that your rents getting paid!" She smiled back at him. "Wait, what do you mean weirdo? Your the one who eats fire!" she said as she turned away and crossed her arms.

I sighed in a breath of releif, 'At least I caught the hug on camera before he messed it up. Y'know, when this is all over, this'll be perfect blackmail.' I thought and a smirk grew on my face.